Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Great in the North stand today.

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
i agree the atmosphere was class apart from the arsenal fans they were crap .
Which category does this one come into?

BBjARCRCMAALEn0.jpg

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Saw someone getting dragged out near the front in the North east corner but 6 stewards, anyone know what that was about?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Best away fans at the Amex in my opinion.

Bollcks they were. They only sung one song - "by far the greatest team", over and over again. Yes there were more of them than others but only because they had more tickets. I'd say millwall, palace and several others were better.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Saw someone getting dragged out near the front in the North east corner but 6 stewards, anyone know what that was about?
Those 2 were sat in the very front of the Family Stand.
They got moved on from there, then half an hour later carried out of the North, crowd surfing stylee.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
The North was fantastic today. If only we could male that much noise every game.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Today I sat in the West Upper which is a change from the North. I have to say when you're in the North you can barely hear the away fans but from WU it's completely different. Arsenal fans were quality today, very vocal.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Arsenal were loud at times, although mainly down to the fact there were probably around 4-5 times more of em than any other away fans. And they only had one song.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here