Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Great Blackadder Quotes

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
After seeing the Simpsons thread, thought I should start a Blackadder one, clearly the funniest show of all time. Classic quote for me:

"Impossible sir. I know from long experience that my men have all the artistic talent of a cluster of colourblind hedgehogs........... in a bag."

or

"This is a crisis. A large crisis. In fact, if you got a moment, it's a twelve-storey crisis with a magnificent entrance hall, carpetting throughout, 24-hour portage, and an enormous sign on the roof, saying 'This Is a Large Crisis'. A large crisis requires a large plan. Get me two pencils and a pair of underpants."

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
can only remember it vaguely, but ill type it then watch the dvd later

Blackadder (to baldrick) - what was your dads' profession
Baldrick - nun
Blackadder - Baldrick, your father was not a nun
Baldrick - Yes he was! when we were in court, the person said, "proffession?" and he said nun!!

and its as cunning as a cunning fox thats got a degree in cunningness from cunningham university!

Last edited:

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Flasheart All right men, let's do-oo-oo it! The first thing to remember is: always treat your kite like you treat your woman!
[Flasheart whips the air with his cane.]
George How, how do you mean, Sir? Do you mean, do you mean take her home at weekends to meet your mother?
Flasheart No, I mean get inside her five times a day and take her to heaven and back!
:lolol:

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Aunt: I mean explain why you are wearing a cardinal's hat, why you are grinning inanely, and [sees the feather as Edmund turns around and falls to his knees, leaning against the chair to the side of the door] ...why you have an ostrich feather sticking out of your britches!

Edmund: I'm wearing a cardinal's hat because I'm Cardinal Chunder, I have an ostrich feather up my bottom [Percy nods and mouths Edmund's words, having heard this before] because Mr Ostrich put it there to keep in the little pixies -- hah hah! -- and I'm grinning inanely because I think I've just about succeeded in conning you and your daft husband out of a whopping great inheritance -- hee hee hee hee hee!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
And when the men were asked for a preference between you and a toilet cleaner in Aberdeen, it was Wee Jock Poo Pong McPlop every time.

I'm as happy as as Frenchman who's invented some self-removing trousers.

The frontline has moved as far as an asthmatic ant with some heavy shopping.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Next you'll be telling me his arm has grown back

He's only got one arm

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Baby eating Bishop of Bath and Wells: You see, I am a collosal pervert. Animal, vegetable or mineral, I'll do anything to anything.

Blackadder: Fine words indeed and so refreshing to see the church speaking out on social issues for a change.

nutter

Jul 6, 2003
Brighton
"Tick , sounds a bit rude doesn't it!Sounds a bit like ....... Bum!

Quote from Hugh Lawrie in BEER.

Also the one about the wise women is bloody hilarious!

BenElton'sBrother

Nov 30, 2003
Hove
The one with the german spy.

"There are three great universities, Cambridge, Oxford and Hull. You failed to notice that only two of those are in fact great universities"

"Exactly Oxford is a right dump"

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Infact Baldrick has a thingy shaped like a turnip :lolol:

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
"Christmas has an H in it, Baldrick. And an R, an I, an S, T, M, A, and another S. Oh, and you forgot to put the C on at the beginning".

Ben Elton's Brother, are you really Ben Elton's brother BTW? Cos if you are, my ex girlfriend used to babysit for you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here