Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Great article by Steve Coogan on the Top Gear Mexican 'joke' controversy

I have never watched Top Gear and probably never will, I also think Coogan is a c-nt so far up his own pretentious arse that pot holers failed to rescue him, he is about as funny as a poof with hemorrhoids.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
The only thing Clarkson said is how good it would be to wake up knowing you're Mexican, because it would mean "you could go straight back to sleep again".

To be honest I don't find much of it that offensive, I just think it's one of the laziest and least funny attempts at humour on a TV show. What is more worrying is the amount of people who apparently like Top Gear!

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
shame there isnt a youtube of Jerry Sadowitz on Stewart Lee.

Hamster etc are too easy a target, Sadowitz taking on middlebrow sacred cows like Lee is far funnier.

too easy a target? why?

Never watched Stewart Lee before, but that was pretty good.

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
Ben Elton, now there's a ****.

KLF

Albion Boleh!
Oct 27, 2004
Living next door to Gully
I don't like Clarkson and his gang, I generally find their "humour" unfunny to say the least, but I'm surprised by Coogan. Britain really does need to stop being so apologetic. This type of humour goes on Tvs all around the world. Just change the nation and maybe swap some of the insults but it'll be all the same. You think the French would be having this big discussion in the media? No, they'd just say "Oh, you WERE awake then, your Excellency!"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here