Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] grealish

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
If he wasn't a multi millionaire who is also worth a huge amount to his employer then he'd be in prison right now.

He's also a complete and utter shitbag. That's not being obsessed, it's just pointing out facts.

No he wouldn’t. This sort of thing happens on a daily basis unfortunately. Can’t prove he was driving drunk therefore can’t charge him - be it Jack Grealish or any other person.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
No he wouldn’t. This sort of thing happens on a daily basis unfortunately. Can’t prove he was driving drunk therefore can’t charge him - be it Jack Grealish or any other person.

People think it is very easy to get evidence, because they’ve already made their minds up of a person’s guilt.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Or innocent of course, as everybody is until found guilty.

Of course - doesn't seem to be in doubt that his car smacked into about 3 others in that road, and he was at the scene though (when supposed to be in lockdown). Maybe had some gearbox trouble or something.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I thought if you did a runner it was automatically assumed you were guilty.
Shouldn't make any difference if you left details, you still left the scene.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
He might well get the £30 fine for breaking lockdown so they can make an example of him. He'll issue some sort of contrite apology on Instagram / Snapchat / TikTok and everyone will forget about it again.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
He'll get away with it legally.
Villa can't and won't discipline him.

But somewhere, deep, deep down, he'll know that he's a grubby little ****bag. He'll know that everyone knows what he is.

On some level that is enough for me

Oh and very few would be defending him if he was a Brighton player

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The thread was obviously started because the OP was hoping to see JG in trouble. It's a non story.

And if we signed him, we would be right behind him.

I doubt it. I read some very scathing posts on here when Knocky was charged with speeding and driving recklessly.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I doubt it. I read some very scathing posts on here when Knocky was charged with speeding and driving recklessly.

Has he been charged with anything?

Bottom line is that some people don't like him because he's a bit cocky (many players are), his socks are rolled down (we all did that) and he's got a dodgy barnet apparently.

Ignore the fact he's a fantastic player and will be playing for England soon.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If he wasn't a multi millionaire who is also worth a huge amount to his employer then he'd be in prison right now.

For that incident? No he wouldn't.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
For that incident? No he wouldn't.
For being completely shitfaced and smashing into three cars. Wow.

Once again, the law is an ass.

It's quite disgraceful really when you think about some of the things people do get sent down for.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I don’t think it’s a case of people not liking him. He is a fantastic player. As a club captain, senior player, prospective England Captain, etc etc, I would expect him to set a better example, as I would with any other player. He does his profession a complete disservice at a time when high profile players are under public scrutiny. If a Brighton player had done this I would have been livid and felt let down as a fan.
I am saddened that he can get away with breaking the isolation rules, drive a car under the influence and prang into several cars. Same old story, if you have money you can get away with anything.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
He might well get the £30 fine for breaking lockdown so they can make an example of him. He'll issue some sort of contrite apology on Instagram / Snapchat / TikTok and everyone will forget about it again.

He already did that.........wasn't a model of sincerity.......

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I thought if you did a runner it was automatically assumed you were guilty.
Shouldn't make any difference if you left details, you still left the scene.

He didn't do a runner - he left his details with the owners of the vehicles and said he'd pay for the damage. As no-one was injured, he doesn't have to do anything else.........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here