Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Grealish

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Unwise and wrong thing to do. I'm doing my best to be outraged but struggling. They'll be thousands of others doing the same thing. They shouldn't be, but they will. If they get found out by others they'll probably get a telling off from the police/others. But for Grealish it's the gallows of public opinion.

Some folk are probably quite pleased he did it. Just so they can fuel their own self-righteousness. I'm not pleased to hear it, but I don't feel the need to single him out above others.

I just wonder how many of the others use their "fame" to post on twitter about staying in and following the rules and then gout out for a drinking session at a friends?

Total hypocrite and deserves every single bit of abuse he gets.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
So right now, THOUSANDS of people are going to all-night parties, staggering out into Range Rovers, and trashing a load of cars in the street in an attempt to drive home ?....

...a short while after posting a video urging people to stay home for the sake of the health of society.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
The only thing I can think of is that Grealish's lawyers have been onto all news outlets in a shorter timescale than it would take someone to sober up :wanker:

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I just wonder how many of the others use their "fame" to post on twitter about staying in and following the rules and then gout out for a drinking session at a friends?

Total hypocrite and deserves every single bit of abuse he gets.

Guilty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
From the Villa statement on their website.

The player will be disciplined and fined with the proceeds donated to The University Hospitals Charity in Birmingham.

Perhaps Grealish could match the amount of the fine he is forced to pay with a voluntary donation of the same value ? Might help towards NHS costs incurred by treating people infected by those ignoring the lockdown.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Not following isolation to go to a mate's house and party – stupid, dumb and irresponsible. Especially coming hot on the heels of a preachy post telling everyone to do the exact opposite. He deserves a good public rollicking, and a fine from his club (that goes to charity) is good too.

BUT…

Potentially driving while either pissed and/or high; causing three collisions; and leaving the scene of an accident. Those are all actions that need more than just a 'he's been a naughty boy, ain't he' statement from his employer. They need investigating, and, if found to be sure, prosecuting through the legal system.

I'd be pretty unimpressed if this ends up being the end of it.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I have found it hard watching him (live and on tv) this season. A great talent and a much bigger attitude problem. Constant diving and trying to get other players booked or worse. I genuinely don’t want to see him play ever again - I’m not saying he shouldn’t play again, just I really don’t want to watch him.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Has he actually been charged with anything or has he simply walked away with no police involvement?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Has he actually been charged with anything or has he simply walked away with no police involvement?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I suspect the latter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here