Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gray & Keys back in a job

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Mike Parry replaced by Andy Gray,

Rather like Pingu being replaced by Pob.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I'm pretty certain listening figures will rocket for the foreseeable future .

Wouldn't be too sure. The 10-1pm slot has a pretty finite audience level. As has been said already, TalkSPORT is tabloid radio, and that slot is only really for white van man to have on as he busily cuts people up around town. I bet he listens to TalkSPORT already. Offices who have a radio will be with Radio 2, or Capital etc for the music, they won't be switching over.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Has Richard Keys said anything interesting ever? Why on earth would you want to listen to him on the radio?

I'd rather sit and watch the grass grow at The Amex.

Exactly,whats the point of having him on?.All he seemed to do on sky was suck up to people.No good for talk sport.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
best place for them for me, why? because I NEVER listen to that drivel of a radio station!

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Exactly,whats the point of having him on?.All he seemed to do on sky was suck up to people.No good for talk sport.

But arent TalkSport's tried and tested shows, one straight man for the controversial one?

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
What a catch for Talk Sport who have moved quickly to sign up Keys and Gray,looking forward to a program that supports discussion as if we are at a match or watching one on tv at our local.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Shame Parry's gone, he's such a fuckwit it's funny. Parry and Graham show was really entertaining. Bit gutted it's gone.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Alan Brazil handing over to Andy Gray....bloody hell.

Very interesting considering Brazil said recently "Andy gray has a problem with me and i dont know why!"

Better appointment for Sky than it is for Keys and Gray in my opinion.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Can't be worse than the appalling Parry and Graham sparring act

I quite like it, it's like listening to a married couple bicker when the wife says something really stupid

*edit* Can't see Grey and Keys being that intersting. The appeal of the 10-1 slot has always been that after 3 hours of sport on Brazil's show they do a bit of current affairs. Parry was good at this because he could handle both sport and the news, although he needed a partner to tell him to shut up when he talked nonsence.

Now it will be football only from 7-13. That'll get pretty dull.

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Very interesting considering Brazil said recently "Andy gray has a problem with me and i dont know why!"

Good point, he said that the other morning didn't he.
Perhaps they'll have some "clear the air" talks beforehand then...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here