Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gray & Keys back in a job

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Says something about the women as well....He shagged them, he didnt rape them, takes two to tango...Gray might be a top notch toss pot but this portrail of him as some sort of Glasgow ripper is just mad. Bet half of the birds knickers hit the floor before Gray got his cock out...Then low and behold a couple of weeks later they are in the Sunday papers, with their tits out milking it for all its worth.

I don't know which Sundays you get, but surely they wouldn't have pictures of these women with their tits out, milking his co ..... oh hang on, that's not quite what you meant was it.

:blush:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
That aside what he did AT WORK was still unacceptable. Whether on air/off air whatever.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
the english league IS the best league......in italy and spain, many clubs have only 9k or so supporters in the TOP league. In the second divisions some teams are even B teams of those in the top flight.

Our championship league is one of the best in the world - definately in the top 6 or 7.

Which English League is that then...

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
The point is that it is so heavily weighted towards the Prem that other leagues do not even exist. Its not about the Prem Show or Champ/L1/L2 shows.

The world revolves around the Prem. FACT. No other leagues exist FACT.
I was surpsied recently by the Beeb's Saturday afternoon Sports Report. I used to always drive to football but have got in to the habit of going by train. For the Bournemouth game I decided to drive and thanks to the car park had plenty of time to sit and listen to it. It used to be Football results, headlines, about 15m minutes of prem, all the rest of the football by about 25 past, 20 mins of the rest of the sport, racing results and another set of football results. On that day in Bournemouth it was 45 mins for the Prem; in the Championship games not even all of the games were mentioned and you don't get a second run through of the results. It might as well have been Premiership Report.

I had to wait until I got home to find out that Palace had lost.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here