Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Graham Potter press conference ahead of Everton game

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Katie Hopkins, Susan Boyle, Kathy Burke.

F.uck one, marry one, sniff the other ones bike seat...go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
who killed... The Zutons? and did he buy it?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
If you're a "phone call kind of guy" as opposed to a texter, you're not a guy. Women phone, guys text - it the law.

If one of my mates actually phoned me, like phone-phoned me, on my phone, I wouldn't know where to look, or what to say. I'd just freak out.

There is a small, but growing number of men that call 'for a chat'. I mean they actually pick up the phone, without any reason.

If I call someone it's because it's life or death.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
There is a small, but growing number of men that call 'for a chat'. I mean they actually pick up the phone, without any reason.

Fake news. Surely?

I would geninely be stumped if someone did that. If there was no specific reason to call, what would we talk about, how would we even start?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
What? Nobody has suggested Potts answers questions regarding expansion of the Norff Stand?

I think someone did ask whether he'd use a series of M12 bolts or fewer M20 bolts for the cantelever brace bars, for aesthetic reasons, subject to the structural engineers calcs obviously.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
And where does he keep his sauces? Fridge or Cupboard?
Thing with that is, if he went for no sauce at all he may not have any. If only we had more than one press conference a week eh?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Mistley Essex
Is this an actual answer to an actual question, and if so, are we talking Izquierdo, Andone or Anne Widdecombe. Or the swallow?
I have a feeling the swallow will make an appearance again before Izquierdo

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Love it

GPott, GPott,GPott,
He's taking us to 4th Spot, 4th Spot, 4th Spot
And that's the way we like it, we like it, we like it,
No actually we love it, we love it, we love it
Whoooaaa, whoooaaa, whoooaaa

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

If I call someone it's because it's life or death.

Been using skype and teams 'for a chat'. I like it :thumbsup:

Hu_Camus

Jan 27, 2019
w

Does he think that if its windy, and we are awarded a corner at the Gwladys Street end, that the taker should still apply the Riemann hypothesis for curves over finite fields,..... or should he go short with Solly?

Last edited:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
If you're a "phone call kind of guy" as opposed to a texter, you're not a guy. Women phone, guys text - it the law.

If one of my mates actually phoned me, like phone-phoned me, on my phone, I wouldn't know where to look, or what to say. I'd just freak out.
This man KNOWS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here