MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
[TWEET]1308424448014462977[/TWEET]

Hello Rich.

Welcome to the extended Albion family!

Has it always been your dream to cover the Albion, or is that all a little bit Robbie Keane? :kiss:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Hi all,

I hope it is okay to post this here.
I have just started a job as a reporter covering Brighton and I want to learn from the supporters and try to be a conduit between you and the club even more.

At 2.30pm today, Potter is briefing the media ahead of the Everton game on Saturday.

I just wanted to ask if you had any questions and I will try to pass them onto Potter. We usually get 2-3 questions tops before someone else has a go.

Cheers
Rich

So, what did you learn?

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I think Richie will have a bit of gist what NSC is all about after he's looked at all the posts on this, his first opening thread?!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Can he play left back?

D

Deleted member 2719

Does he believe that Man U have refs in their pocket???

Would he play a big man and a small man up top and what is his favorite big and small combination?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Always wondered if Potter was a text message or phone call sort of guy. Strikes me as more of a texter but you can never really tell.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
I have had a God awful day with work issues and this has just made that all go away. Thank you one and all.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
You're preparing a sausage sandwich. Tomato sauce? Brown Sauce? Or no sauce at all?

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Hi all,

I hope it is okay to post this here.
I have just started a job as a reporter covering Brighton and I want to learn from the supporters and try to be a conduit between you and the club even more.

At 2.30pm today, Potter is briefing the media ahead of the Everton game on Saturday.

I just wanted to ask if you had any questions and I will try to pass them onto Potter. We usually get 2-3 questions tops before someone else has a go.

Cheers
Rich

I bet you’re sorry you asked now, looking at the responses so far !
:lolol:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
What? Nobody has suggested Potts answers questions regarding expansion of the Norff Stand?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Always wondered if Potter was a text message or phone call sort of guy. Strikes me as more of a texter but you can never really tell.

If you're a "phone call kind of guy" as opposed to a texter, you're not a guy. Women phone, guys text - it the law.

If one of my mates actually phoned me, like phone-phoned me, on my phone, I wouldn't know where to look, or what to say. I'd just freak out.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I have had a God awful day with work issues and this has just made that all go away. Thank you one and all.
If all the questions posed were sensible Albion related ones as the OP asked for, it wouldn't be NSC would it?!

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Does he think it's a bit gay if you like a woman to put things up your arse?
Could be express this gayness as a percentage?
Which of the current squad does he think most enjoy pegging?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here