Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Got Villa tickets but what a shambles .........

scouse23

Jan 30, 2008
that ticket office is. I am a season ticket holder, put my application through the front door to the ticket office on saturday 9th January, went on top of a pile of others on the floor, ticket office was shut at the time due to snow everywhere and no staff in, been waitng patiently as instructed ever since hoping they would arrive, today was the first day i could get hold of anyone in the office as phones have been switched off, so eventually get through to very helpful staff who inform me my application was not there been lost in office, but i could have the five tickets we had requested as there was some spare, so happy days we are going, but not a good experience will buy on line next time.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
THERE WAS SOME SPARE?! This place will go apesh*t.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Thats EXACTLY how I did my application (dropping my postal app through the door on that same Saturday). Got a text from the club on the Wednesday, and the tickets arrived last Friday. Nay bother.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
my mate went in today also,as hasnt heard,season ticket holder and had no replys,he was told they didnt get his application,but niot to worry as they had spares,and was given 2 tickets

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
The ticket office have confirmed still have some left and a few returns so just bought an additional 3 tickets.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I've hear ticket office staff are keeping entire ROWS back just in case any overweight fans decide to go.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The binfest potential here is, quite frankly, staggering.
I can only begin to imagine the horror if some whiteys manage to pilfer a few tickets at the expense of a bluey who missed out, or even (gulp) a STH.

I'm off for some popcorn.

Farnhamgull

Nov 10, 2009
you can pay on the day at Villa on Saturday, they have over 20 ticket windoows open, There will be well over 10,000 empty seats on Saturday. Anybody who wants to go to this game WILL get in. Travel regardless and enjoy the day

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
The binfest potential here is, quite frankly, staggering.
I can only begin to imagine the horror if some whiteys manage to pilfer a few tickets at the expense of a bluey who missed out, or even (gulp) a STH.

I'm off for some popcorn.

Grab me some pringles whilst you're there.

scouse23

Jan 30, 2008
When i went in there they had handfuls of tickets on the lower counter if you are a fast runner you could do a smash and grab.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here