Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Got Villa tickets but what a shambles .........

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
you can pay on the day at Villa on Saturday, they have over 20 ticket windoows open, There will be well over 10,000 empty seats on Saturday. Anybody who wants to go to this game WILL get in. Travel regardless and enjoy the day

Source???

D

Deleted User X18H

I went to the ticket office yesterday to buy two tickets for tomoorow when I went in I asked for two Aston Villa tickets please near the front if possible they laughed I laughed, Gully laughed (he was helping out in the ticket office) it was so funny.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I went in today and asked for two tickets and they gave me 100 free and said you are a superfan you deserve them.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Mate of mine apparently got one yesterday by going in there . Said some had been returned or something ? sounded fishy but i have seen the ticket when he came round last night

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Yeah, I went down today to pick up our Everton tickets. Having read this thread, just on the off-chance, I asked if they had any Villa tickets left and he said yes, they'd had some returned plus they always keep back a few dozen in case of cock-ups. I said, "Great I'll have six."
He asked me if I was a STH and I said no. He then asked if I was a Gold Member and I said no. Then he asked if I was a Blue Member and I said no. Finally he asked if I was a White member and again I said no. So he said, "Oh, go on have half a dozen anyway, I'm sure no one will mind."

Result! I suppose it was because I was buying Everton tickets (thus proving I'm a loyal fan).

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
you can pay on the day at Villa on Saturday, they have over 20 ticket windoows open, There will be well over 10,000 empty seats on Saturday. Anybody who wants to go to this game WILL get in. Travel regardless and enjoy the day

Not according to the official site of ours. They say anyone purchasing on day of game will only be able to do so if they have a previous purchasing history with Villa.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Mate of mine stuck our application for five of us through the door on the first day.

He clearly put 'TO BE COLLECTED' on his application. When he went in to get them, they acknowledged his application had been processed, but couldn't find his tickets.

Still waiting.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I went in to buy tickets for the Borient game and got Villa ones by accident.

I don't even want the fuckers, leagues more important IMO.

Have to go back to Brighton now to swap them.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
I got a weird call today from the ticket office. They asked me to confirm my address so they could send me my ticket. I told them it arrived last week. They seemed a bit confused... Bit odd.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I am outraged

Vic's Stick

Nov 18, 2009
I think the Club Shop is in disarray. I have just received my Villa Ticket but it is for the 1957 Cup Final v Manchester United.:facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here