Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Got this e-mail this morning.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Vlad the Impala said:
Some of you are complete prats, aren't you. You haven't got a clue about how to be a decent part of a community like this, have you? Do you really not have any clue about the amount of pain you are causing those of us who have struggled with suicide? It is no joking matter, I assure you. Jeez, who needs Palarse fans when there are dickheads like you. And Looney if you did it just to see how many people you could wind up, you are the most immature dickhead of them all.

I think you need to and invest in a large amount of cotten wool to wrap yourself up in!

Jeez

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Lokki 7 said:
All I'm saying is that it doesn't promote, it is just in very poor taste. It's a shit joke and should just be ignored.

fine - agreed to ignore it - just at a loss to understand why people find it amusing....

Last edited:

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
tedebear said:
and I find the Darwin awards simply a list of stupid adults - not promoting suicide - so I hardly see how that is related....

The Darwin awards explain in detail how people kill themselves or become seriously injured. This obviously amuses you. Have you no compassion for those families affected?

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
A fair few people here need to dry their fannies.

LOL

I'm not sure I even know what it means but I LIKE it and I want to use it!

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Lammy said:
The Darwin awards explain in detail how people kill themselves or become seriously injured. This obviously amuses you. Have you no compassion for those families affected?

no it does not amuse me - where did I say that? I said it was a list of stupid adults, what little I've read of it, where did I say it amused me?

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
tedebear said:
no it does not amuse me - where did I say that? I said it was a list of stupid adults, what little I've read of it, where did I say it amused me?

I'm sorry I thought it was implied by your response. There is clearly not a bad bone in your body. My mistake.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Lammy said:
LOL

I'm not sure I even know what it means but I LIKE it and I want to use it!

Well, people are getting very excited meaning their fannies are becoming moist. It is over nothing so they need to rectify this by drying it.

'Dry your fanny mate'.

I think.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Women cannot remain emotionally unattched in the way that men can.
Excited? No, just puzzled.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Lammy said:
I'm sorry I thought it was implied by your response. There is clearly not a bad bone in your body. My mistake.

au contraire...here's a thought - why don't you take Looneys avatar blow it up to A0 or poster size, hang it round your neck and walk through London or Brighton and see how many people find it amusing?

Yorkie said:
Women cannot remain emotionally unattched in the way that men can.
Excited? No, just puzzled.

That's a terrible generalisation about women Yorkie. I know for a fact that my wife is completely emotionally unattached.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Lokki 7 said:
That's a terrible generalisation about women Yorkie. I know for a fact that my wife is completely emotionally unattached.

:lolol: I wonder why?

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
tedebear said:
au contraire...here's a thought - why don't you take Looneys avatar blow it up to A0 or poster size, hang it round your neck and walk through London or Brighton and see how many people find it amusing?

*sigh*

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Well, people are getting very excited meaning their fannies are becoming moist. It is over nothing so they need to rectify this by drying it.

'Dry your fanny mate'.

I think.

:thumbsup:

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
tedebear said:
Didn't think you would

LOL

If the board had a nice pair of tits on it I still wouldn't walk around Brighton or London with it. Why? Because I'm not a mentalist. I have better things to do.

If you really believed in what you were saying you would give 50% of this months salary to the Samaritans.

No? Didn't think you would.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here