Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Got my ST today!...Family stand nearly sold out [only a couple of hundred seats left]

seagull77

Aug 11, 2009
Finally got my ST today in the family stand for my son and myself...slightly behind the goal-line but that is all that was left if you want to be reasonably high-up. Ticket office mentioned they expect family stand to be sold out within the next week or two!

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Got mine Friday - right of the goal in the North. Was impressed with the organisation they have in place. Very professional. There were about 40 in my presentation I'd estimate and when i rang that was the only one not booked up for that day. so if you're dawdling, get there quick.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Hi

i rang up today to arrange a trip to Falmer for this presentation lark. I am going down there with my brother at 3pm on Wednesday, I'm kind of hoping someone can explain to me exactly whats involved at this presentation thing, what do we have to sit through? do you pick your seat from whats left or do they just issue you one? When do we start paying etc etc, as much info as you can give would be fantastic as i have literally no idea what I'm supposed to be doing there, I just want a ticket...
Also, does anyone know if we have many zone A or zone B tickets left as that's about all I can afford! Cheers
PS if there is a link to a previous thread about this subject please paste it up here :amex:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Hi

i rang up today to arrange a trip to Falmer for this presentation lark. I am going down there with my brother at 3pm on Wednesday, I'm kind of hoping someone can explain to me exactly whats involved at this presentation thing, what do we have to sit through? do you pick your seat from whats left or do they just issue you one? When do we start paying etc etc, as much info as you can give would be fantastic as i have literally no idea what I'm supposed to be doing there, I just want a ticket...
Also, does anyone know if we have many zone A or zone B tickets left as that's about all I can afford! Cheers
PS if there is a link to a previous thread about this subject please paste it up here :amex:

You will listen and watch for 20 minutes, mainly about the seat for life bit. As said above sit at the back. Don't go and look at the stadium after talk go straight to the other portacabin and you will get in first with the sales team. You choose your seat(s) from those left - should still be some A zone seats in North. 1 month deposit required to buy seat(s) (cash/chq/cr card) DD's start 1st April. Once you have purchased ticket ask if you can go and see the stadium and you will get shown to the back door and somebody will get you a hi-vis coat and hard hat and take you to the viewing platform. We parked outside the Swan and had a drink as we were a bit early and then walked over the bridge to the stadium - allow 10-15 minutes to walk it.

Last edited:

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Hi

The start is a bit of a talk about the ground and they show pictures showing various views of the ground whilst telling you about it

The second part is where they take you through to see someone who then uses a computer screen to show you which seats are still available in an area of the ground you prefer and you can then select/reserve your seats from that.

You will need to pay a deposit (cant remember the amount) or you can pay in full immediately if you wish (price dependant on zone)

There is the option of paying for your seat(s) by Direct debit every month from April (no extra cost doing it this way) or in one lump sum.

You can then go and look at the ground from the viewing platform (best to do this after you book your seats, not before.)

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
They give you a quick lowdown on the stands on a big screen. Explain the pros and cons of sitting in which stand and what’s sold out. They also then try to flog a new system of reserving your seat for life. You’ll understand that more when they email you your application forms. Then finally you go next door and you get to choose your exact seat on the computer. They will then reserve it, take one month’s deposit (if you aren’t paying in full) and give you a receipt. Ticket will be a smart card and this will be sent to you in June/July.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Got mine on Friday - WSU, roughly in line with the south six-yard box. There was nothing in the upper part further north than that, and I only managed that because it was a "single". There were a few more right in the corner. Most of the remaining seats in each stand are quite low-down, ie. toward the front. If you want a seat with your brother, the choice will be even more limited.

I really want that "wallpaper" at the front of the presentation room! Can you imagine a "wrap-around" view of the inside of the Amex - on your living room walls?!

seagull77

Aug 11, 2009
the ticket office also mentioned that the travel vouchers don't come with the tickets but you have to buy a pack of 25 for 25 quid.....also they plan to run coaches to and from the stadium....and they will add you to the distribution list to send more details as they are finalised
!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Wifey got ours today, at the 11:30 presentation.
I think she said she was the only chick there!.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
She has just done her impression of an excitable Brighton fan, unable to form sentences!.

You 11:30 guys didn't come out of it well!!.
Possible exception being the fella who took her photo, you sir can pride yourself as being the least mental person there!.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Hi

Arrive about half an hour early and ask whether you can buy you're tickets straight away. I did this and missed my presentation, but avoided a potential one hour wait depending on where you sit in the presentation.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I so hope it DOESN'T sell out in there, so I can take my lad from time to time next season.

SOrry mate but I think thats a forlorn hope. My family were kinda hoping the same for my brother (who is at uni) to attend when he's back. Pretty much resigned to the fact that it is unlikely any seats will be available in my vicinity if at all.

To be fair though, if we sell out, its such great news for the club that it'll soon overwrite any disappointment we have.

I am getting more excited by the minute.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
She has just done her impression of an excitable Brighton fan, unable to form sentences!.

You 11:30 guys didn't come out of it well!!.
Possible exception being the fella who took her photo, you sir can pride yourself as being the least mental person there!.

None of that surprises me, we do seem to have a high proportion of special cases and mentalists supporting this club.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hold that thought.

She's finally mentioned she had a Balotelli moment, putting her H/S bib on.

I guess people in glass houses......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here