Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Got my ST today!...Family stand nearly sold out [only a couple of hundred seats left]

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Any update on this? Has anyone been down today? I'm not too bothered about how high or low I am in a stand, I desperatly want two tickets together in either Zone A or Zone B, thats all! Going tomorrow, fingers crossed...

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
Any update on this? Has anyone been down today? I'm not too bothered about how high or low I am in a stand, I desperatly want two tickets together in either Zone A or Zone B, thats all! Going tomorrow, fingers crossed...

Get off train, walk over bridge, up about 100 steps, walk down village way into main entrance of site. second portacabin on left

seagull77

Aug 11, 2009
i hear they had, a mate of mine wanted some at the weekend and was told Family stand was sold out

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
i hear they had, a mate of mine wanted some at the weekend and was told Family stand was sold out

Be great if thats the case what with this stand facing TV camera etc.

Not heard any figures of what we ahve sold for ages or in fact never heard anything official.

Last rumour was 16k including 1901 but no idea if reliable.

Be good to know but can see why the club don't release numbers.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Today's update from the presentation... 13k sold + 1901. West Stand (upper and lower) completely sold out. A few remaining in North Stand (right at the front or right at the back) plus quite a few at the southern end of the East Stand (again right at the front or right at the back).

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
Got the go ahead to get one! Been banging on for months to the wife and she's finally conceded that it's a small price to pay for a quiet life. Just sent an expression of interest and now hoping I get one.

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
If they sell out and there is demand for more, will they "rush" through the planning permission to fill the corners (leaving aside the ES upper for next year) and have this done through the summer?

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Got the go ahead to get one! Been banging on for months to the wife and she's finally conceded that it's a small price to pay for a quiet life. Just sent an expression of interest and now hoping I get one.

Give 0845 873 0251 a call mate. You can book a presentation via that number.

If they sell out and there is demand for more, will they "rush" through the planning permission to fill the corners (leaving aside the ES upper for next year) and have this done through the summer?

No, because we will need a least a season to see how well transport works and if it can cope with 22,500, let alone any more. Plus we might not even need any more than 22,500 - we don't know if we will be able to sustain such high crowds in the long-term.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here