Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Got my seat number for Liverpool!

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
Just checked my purchase history and it gives you a number, mine was 12731194. Which i guess is Block 127, Row 31, Seat 194. Checked the Anfield interactive seating plan and I should have a pretty good view (apart from only seeing half the kop and a supporting pole blocking a tiny section of the kop end box).

Anyone else know where there seat is yet? If you are rows 35/36, I'd start worrying :bigwave:

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Got mine which were supposed to be restricted view but looking on the seating plan, it doesn't list my seats as the restricted. Here's hoping.

Amexican

May 21, 2011
Even if the view not so good, it won't matter too much as it's the being there that counts. I was there in 1983 standing on the Kop (only place available on the day as we didn't have tickets) with Mrs Amexican. Never forget it.....and certainly wouldn't bet against turning them over again!

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
Even if the view not so good, it won't matter too much as it's the being there that counts. I was there in 1983 standing on the Kop (only place available on the day as we didn't have tickets) with Mrs Amexican. Never forget it.....and certainly wouldn't bet against turning them over again!

Absolutely. We will be creating history whatever the result. But the only issue I would have is the position of my seat related to the pillar. And that would only be blocking the kop end which we'd attack first half presumably.... and how many goals have we scored in the first half this season!

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Mine says 1241 96 0000
Do we think that means Block 124 Row 19 Seat 6 etc or Block 124 Row 1 Seat 96?

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
Mine says 1241 96 0000
Do we think that means Block 124 Row 19 Seat 6 etc or Block 124 Row 1 Seat 96?

This is mine directly copied and pasted - 12731 194. So I guess the second set of numbers is your seat number. Ie, you will be Block 124, row 1 seat 96.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Block 123 Row 2 seats 53 and 54, A bit too far forward for my liking but just glad to be going. I'm guessing with all the price differences it'll have to be sit where your ticket says for this one.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
This is mine directly copied and pasted - 12731 194. So I guess the second set of numbers is your seat number. Ie, you will be Block 124, row 1 seat 96.

Damn it! I guess, im not sure how the first row can be restricted view? unless they are directly behind the goal D:

D

Deleted member 18477

my seat number is: on my dad's sofa from 12pm with a pizza and a beer in hand, crawley v stoke on the box & getting a bit fruity for the big one. then come 4.30pm and a feeeew beers later, i will still be on the dad's sofa with crispy southern fried chicken, chips, BBQ dip and another beer in hand watching the mighty seagulls steam roller the red scousers all over their own patch! then come 7pm i will be dropped off home probably by the old dear whilst 6000 lively brightonians make there way out of liverpool after one of the greatest games in the clubs history!

come on gus!
come on you seagulls!
come on the 6000 travellers!

sunday funday... no work monday! wheyyyy!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here