Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Got my seat number for Liverpool!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
.. doesn't even appear in my purchase history although I have confirmation from the club.

EDITED: Is now !

Last edited:

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Just checked my purchase history and it gives you a number, mine was 12731194. Which i guess is Block 127, Row 31, Seat 194. Checked the Anfield interactive seating plan and I should have a pretty good view (apart from only seeing half the kop and a supporting pole blocking a tiny section of the kop end box).

Anyone else know where there seat is yet? If you are rows 35/36, I'd start worrying :bigwave:

Not too sure as mine is 1241 86 0000, is this seat 60 or 600 or 6000?, pute me smack behind the goal.

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
Also realised that Anfield seating plan makes no sense what so ever. Says the block 129 restricted seats are rows 31-34 and seats 196. Yet I'm in seat 194, but somehow two blocks away in 127. Wouldn't take much notice of that - we'll just have to find out when we get there!

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
PRETTY sure that's block 124, row 1, seat 86. Also, I didn't seem to have those extra four zeros. Not sure why.

You could be right many thanks. Next question would be row 1 is right at the front, how can that have a restricted view?, am I underground?.

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
You could be right many thanks. Next question would be row 1 is right at the front, how can that have a restricted view?, am I underground?.

Yeh, someone else said that they were row 1 and had a restricted view. No idea why ??? Bare in mind I only saw these numbers on my purchase history under 'seat'. Just assumed the first three numbers were the block number (which ties in with the anfield seating plan website). The next numbers are the ones causing confusion however.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here