Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Got My Liverpool Ticket!

Anchorman

Oct 19, 2007
For the benefit of those of us unable to process straightforward information if I have 2 season tickets, (went to Sunderland game if that matters), how many tickets could I theoretically buy as people on here are saying things like got mine + 2 ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Its two match tickets isn't it? (30 points per game?)

Nope, 2 x cup games at home = 20 points and 2 x away games = 10 points

Oh and yes I have a ticket

Last edited:

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
moi aussi

just kept clicking the 'try again' button for about two minutes - it eventually opened up

sticking a 'paypal' payment option would make it super-quick :thumbsup:

Uridium

May 30, 2011
Got mine too. Ridiculous that I rushed to do it tonight when it would be safe and sound for days and days yet - couldn't help myself though!

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
For the benefit of those of us unable to process straightforward information if I have 2 season tickets, (went to Sunderland game if that matters), how many tickets could I theoretically buy as people on here are saying things like got mine + 2 ?

It's one ticket per fan number. When people say 'mine + 2' all they mean is that they have bought their own ticket plus two for people in their friends and family group

Chester Drawers

Apr 15, 2004
Belair
Managed to log in ok but it doesnt matter which of the three (yes there are three) add my reserved seats button(s) nothing goes into my basket ....this was the same for the Sunderland game ...looks like another morning hangin on the phone in the morning!!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Got my three, I hope STH's will be all around me this time in N1A, unlike the last two cup games.

I actually received an email confirmation for the first time.

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Ticket System go down at a certain time for a while? Unable to buy tonight :( Sort of in a rush as I am going away today until the day before the match.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here