Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Got My Liverpool Ticket!

WeAreTheAlbion

Aug 19, 2010
Northstand - AMEX Stadium
Oh the first class treatment you receive when you own a ST, all the time you want to get your ticket.
yet we still managed to bring the site to a halt, ah well.
yep got mine, wouldnt miss it, waiting for the best birthday present on that day.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Just went to have a little look at my current Loyalty Point balance, and discovered the site is undergoing maintenance. So there are limits to the benefits of being awake and online at this time of day!

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
I know there's plenty of time to do it. I know I'll get the ticket sorted out. BUT - when I tried last night, I was told that the 'service was temporarily unavailable, please try again at a later time'. When I tried this morning, the site works but the ticket is not showing in the 'reserved' bit where it's supposed to, so I can't buy it.

This has happened for the Spurs game and both League Cup games so far and frankly it's extremely irritating. You shouldn't have to try again and again to buy a seat that's reserved for you already anyway. Nor should any club seemingly be indifferent to the frustrations of their own season ticket holders - yet the club have made basically (unless I've completely missed it) no statement to the effect that they're aware of problems with the ticketing site and are addressing them.

And relax... :rant:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Got my three, I hope STH's will be all around me this time in N1A, unlike the last two cup games.

I actually received an email confirmation for the first time.

I'll be there in my usual seat in N1A... :thumbsup:

Couldn't make Sunderland (non-football-related reasons), but was there for Gillingham and I agree, it wasn't the 'usual' faces. Imagine it will be for this one though...

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Managed to log in ok but it doesnt matter which of the three (yes there are three) add my reserved seats button(s) nothing goes into my basket ....this was the same for the Sunderland game ...looks like another morning hangin on the phone in the morning!!

Same for me this morning, except I'm not going to bother phoning. I've sent an email, and will make my way into town, or maybe take a ride all the way to tha amex next week to buy in the club shop. On the plus side, I will save on the £2 booking fee...

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Same for me this morning, except I'm not going to bother phoning. I've sent an email, and will make my way into town, or maybe take a ride all the way to tha amex next week to buy in the club shop. On the plus side, I will save on the £2 booking fee...

Same here too. Logged in just fine, but shows nothing in the 'add my reserved seat' section. I don't live locally though, so I'll wait a few days and then give them a call to get it sorted once the hysteria has died down.

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
It also told me there was nothing in my basket but after paying I got my confirmation email and my ST seat is correct on the email.

So I presume everything is OK and the game has been uploaded to my Smart Card?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
If people haven't een the other thread, others have and now I have gone back and tried again and it worked on second effort.

It also told me there was nothing in my basket but after paying I got my confirmation email and my ST seat is correct on the email.

So I presume everything is OK and the game has been uploaded to my Smart Card?

If the info in the email checks out and there is a purchase number I imagine it's all fine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here