Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Got assaulted at work

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I don't suppose I'll get much sympathy here, I'm a civil enforcement officer (traffic warden to most of you), and while I was giving someone a ticket for blocking an emergency access route, the shit hit me on the back of the head. They smashed up my camera too, but fortunately the memory card is in tact, so the police should find the culprit.

Got the rest of the day off, so now chilling with an ice pack.

EDIT - please see this post before feeling sorry for me

<mod: the link won't work - the thread has been removed>

Last edited by a moderator:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Was it something like this?
Cantona_18.jpg

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Despite the fact that you've got a job that people despise, nobody should have to put up with that sort of shit when only doing their job. Enjoy your day with your ice pack bud, and hope the bloke gets whats coming to him.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I don't have a problem with traffic wardens, it's not like it's a surprise that you'll get a ticket for illegal or overtime parking :shrug:

Speedy recovery mate.

Don Logan

Banned
Feb 21, 2012
I don\'t suppose I\'ll get much sympathy here, I\'m a civil enforcement officer (traffic warden to most of you), and while I was giving someone a ticket for blocking an emergency access route, the shit hit me on the back of the head. They smashed up my camera too, but fortunately the memory card is in tact, so the police should find the culprit.

Got the rest of the day off, so now chilling with an ice pack.

EDIT - please see this post before feeling sorry for me

If you have a handlebar mostache, a mullet and speak with a lisp...then I think we met earlier.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Some flowers have just arrived at the front door. Has Dinneage given out my address?

Nah, Southern Don is trying to keep you sweet.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here