Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gorillaz - Brighton Centre - Thurs 18NOV10

seagullsslimjim

Sep 26, 2003
Agree Eddie on the price , but guess you save on transport costs as local and depsite the Centre being a tad old, the chance to get up that close is unique to it

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I got caught up in the crush getting away from them at the Pyramid Stage at Glastonbury (seriously).

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
Tickets bought. :rave:

A bit steep with having to become a fan club member as well but it's the same price as sitting in the gods at the O2 and i've got standing!! Still VFM if i get to see Jones and Simonen play again.:bowdown:

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
£45+£4 handling fee is a piss take for Brighton Centre. If it was at the Dome maybe, thanks but no thanks.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i want to go , but not 45 quids worth of wanting to go ... got a few other gigs that month + the time that coursework is due in

will pass this time , thanks

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Wouldn't pay it myself, but when you've got that many members in a band to be paid they've got to bump up the price I guess. Madness is bad enough at £35 a pop for the December Btn Centre gig - work colleague tried to get them on the Madness site and was charged a £7 handling fee plus £3.50 postage on top - bloody outrageous. Handling what exactly!?!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
i want to go , but not 45 quids worth of wanting to go ... got a few other gigs that month + the time that coursework is due in

will pass this time , thanks

Likewise, I've got Foals, LCD Soundsystem/Hot Chip (musical wet dream), Marc Almond and Gorillaz all in a 11 day period in November.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Stage times for tonight:

730-755 - Little Dragon
810-840 - De La Soul
905-1055 - Gorillaz

get there early for Little Dragon ! (shame it's only 25 mins tho)

can't wait for this show :)

thank you ebay for £30 tickets :thumbsup:

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
thanks for your contribution :p

ticket price might have something to do with paying de la soul, bobby womack, mark e smith etc to be on tour with them?

agree, it's too much - hence ebay.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here