Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gordon Greer injured

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
bottom but just 6 points off play offs (looks for clutching at straws smiley)

That one died with your frequent posts on how Greer wasn't going to make a 'sideways move.' :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Without reading through the thread, he IS playing. Scan came back all clear.

Scan was all clear as the argus said yesterday but a scan won't always show a niggle. Are you guessing at this or have u heard for def today that he is indeed playing?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
So who's right?!
I'm right, the argus today does say that. :lol:
Whether it's true or not, who knows - the thing is if they sent him for a scan there was obviously some concern, and even if the scan came back clear of a tear or anything that doesn't necessarily mean the knocks gone away, just that it's not a worse injury.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You're right Bob - I meant the Argus or the other poster - wasn't doubting you were mis-quoting the argus :lol:

jjt1976

Dec 29, 2009
My friend is part of the albions medical team and he told me that he picked up the injury playing in the behind closed door game against Reading on Tuesday he reckons he will be out for a couple of weeks.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What do you mean? He's hardly played!

Played every friendly since we signed him - What I meant is he seems happy / content when i've seen him. Also Elphick calls him GG - They're clearly already mates :thumbsup:

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Played every friendly since we signed him - What I meant is he seems happy / content when i've seen him. Also Elphick calls him GG - They're clearly already mates :thumbsup:

I really hate the way he calls him GG. No idea why but it really annoys me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here