Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gordon Greer injured

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ever get the feeling he is going to be one of the those players that we fought so hard to get, should have been great for us, but for various reasons never settles properly and ends up going out on loan before being sold.

Or am I over dramatising a tad?

You're over dramatising a lot

I hope :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think he'll be fine. GG seems to have settled in well apart from the suspensions.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Murked!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Ever get the feeling he is going to be one of the those players that we fought so hard to get, should have been great for us, but for various reasons never settles properly and ends up going out on loan before being sold.

Or am I over dramatising a tad?

ive decided that, after two red cards in his last two games consisting of a play-off semi final and his debut infront of home fans as captain, he is going to be a waste of money

i hope to be proved wrong :thumbsup:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Our win there on the opening day doesn't look so clever now does it. :down:
EVERYONES bitchslapping Swindon.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
hardly, lost 2 and inbetween spunked over saints at st marys 3-0 and drew away at carlisle which is not too shabby.

Or, "Turned over managerless, all over the shop Saints, in an inconsequential minor cup game". Depending on the slant you want...

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
ive decided that, after two red cards in his last two games consisting of a play-off semi final and his debut infront of home fans as captain, he is going to be a waste of money

Snap decision, in true NSC style! :bigwave:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
They did well last season which should keep those Swindon fans happy for years. Expectations can't be more than L2 football anyway in the FL pecking order

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here