Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gordon Brown on his way to Brighton today

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Why all the one eyed jokes. Not very nice to take the piss out of him because he is partially blind.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
I was there at BHASVIC today. He spoke well I thought. Seems a decent bloke.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

simonsimon

Dec 31, 2004
"Not really he can get on with writing his memoirs. "

Quoted by Hove Born & INBRED

YES

How i helped stop the Bullingdon Yob becoming Prime Minister in May 2010.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Why visit BHASVIC where 50% are probably not old enough to vote or is he looking at a hung parliament with him staying as PM and going back to the country again in about 6 months.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Why visit BHASVIC where 50% are probably not old enough to vote or is he looking at a hung parliament with him staying as PM and going back to the country again in about 6 months.

It wasn't only for students, it just happened to be there. There were of course students there but many, myself included, were invited from outside the college.

Brown is actually a very witty and funny bloke. I've no idea why anyone would rather have that **** head Cameron running our country.

simonsimon

Dec 31, 2004
Bullingdon Cocaine Dave is not going to get the chance to do anything, apart from the washing up on the night of 6th may 2010 @ Irish Brigand Headquarters.

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads
It wasn't only for students, it just happened to be there. There were of course students there but many, myself included, were invited from outside the college.

Brown is actually a very witty and funny bloke. I've no idea why anyone would rather have that **** head Cameron running our country.

At least you were there HP. Unlike most of the people here who discover Brown is in Brighton, and rather than try and seek him out, rush to their laptops/phones to post negative comments about him on a forum about football.

ack

Apr 20, 2006
Your welcome to him, last time I called on my Lab MP was for the early doors motion about Falmer, to which I got a nice letter sent by mail stating he wouldn't support something outside his area, and it was for local people.
And if ye want a gander at his voting:
Voted strongly for introducing a smoking ban. Voted very strongly for allowing ministers to intervene in inquests. Voted for replacing Trident Voted moderately against laws to stop climate change. Voted very strongly for the Iraq war. Voted very strongly against an investigation into the Iraq war. Voted strongly for equal gay rights. Voted a mixture of for and against greater autonomy for schools. Has never voted on a transparent Parliament. Voted moderately for removing hereditary peers from the House of Lords. Voted moderately for a wholly elected House of Lords. Voted strongly for introducing student top-up fees. votes Has never voted on the hunting ban. Voted very strongly for Labour's anti-terrorism laws. Voted very strongly for introducing foundation hospitals. Voted strongly for introducing ID cards.
So He can feck right off in my eyes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here