Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gordon Brown on his way to Brighton today

I MET him off the TRAIN and I was INCHES away from the GREAT clunking fist and it has made me COME over all QUEER :love::love::love::love:
I know the feeling, Ernest. Your BIG moment comes and you FLUFF IT.

brown_bracknell.highlight.jpg

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
It annoyed me slightly that they reported him visiting "Brighton College" on the BBC site, an entirely different place to BHASVIC. As a former BHASVIC student I take great offence to this :rant:

D

Deleted User X18H

It annoyed me slightly that they reported him visiting "Brighton College" on the BBC site, an entirely different place to BHASVIC. As a former BHASVIC student I take great offence to this :rant:

Quite right, for one thing its in HOVE!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Quite right, for one thing its in HOVE!

I have fired off an email to the BBC making them fully aware of my annoyance, I expect nothing less than a five minute apology on the 6 o'clock news tonight.

D

Deleted User X18H

I have fired off an email to the BBC making them fully aware of my annoyance, I expect nothing less than a five minute apology on the 6 o'clock news tonight.

They did have a caption saying 'live in Hove' to be fair.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
He's on the seafront now.

Hope he didn't try to cycle there, there are nutters around who try to push people off their bikes.

D

Deleted User X18H

He's on the seafront now.

Hope he didn't try to cycle there, there are nutters around who try to push people off their bikes.

If he had been in the cycle lane then no one would have had any reason to push him off his bike as he was in the cycle lane the cycle and lane bit give it away really. However as this is Gordon Brown ............

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here