Gordon Brown again

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Jesus this man is our pm

1)Booed at the d-day 65th by the vets

2)Gets the name off the beach wrong

3)Spinning in his speach

and last off news of the world has e-mails from mandleson saying Brown is not fit for office and has no chance in the election and maybe also prove he knew off the mcbride slur e-mails against the torys.

And rumours tonight harman is going to quit...ffs you are killing this country Brown go now!!!!!!

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
He seems like a broken man to me, I kind of feel sorry for him. If you look at the oposition bench they aren't really that much better are they? Would Cameron be any better? A man who seems to be trying to copy Tony Blair. His slogans are nearly identical.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
He has to go. Labour's best chance is for him to quit, install the right people and cosy up to the liberals in the hope of a hung parliament. Well that plus the fact that the tories seemingly haven't got any policies.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
So Mandy is going to Knife Gordon in the back. What surprise. The whole party is a shower of shit not just Gordon
Talking of showers of shit, I see the BNP are now a major political force, what with 3 council seats out of 2,300. Twats. :lolol:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Well that plus the fact that the tories seemingly haven't got any policies.
Tories have policies. Don't listen to Gordon the Gopher when he says they haven't

If he wants to hear the Tories policies all he has to do is call an Election. Why are they going to spell out their policies now? Gordo would only nick em.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
If I had a penny for every time the "tories have no policies" line being trotted out.

Late last year when the tories DID pop out a couple of ideas they were nicked within 24 hours. The tories would be daft to put anything out there if Labour can self-destruct and do the job for them. Elections are pretty much always lost rather than won.

Doubtless we will see some policies when an election is finally called. I don't hold out much hope of them being anything special but could it really be any worse than what we have at the moment? Gordon's been banging on about "getting on with the job" but when did he last do any actual governing? All the government has done for a month is hide under a rock reshuffling and waiting for the expenses and elections to blow over.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Talking of showers of shit, I see the BNP are now a major political force, what with 3 council seats out of 2,300. Twats. :lolol:
I wouldn't shout too soon. I think the local elections more or less went the way people would vote in a General Election. The fact we had the Euro Elections at the same time, have allowed people to vote 2 different ways at the same time, and I would suspect the Euro vote will be the true potest vote, and the Tories will stuffer slightly, Labour will get f***ed with a capital F (again) , UKIP will get a huge rise in votes, and BNP may just sneak in a couple of MEPs. (and no one will give a shit about the Lib Dems(as usual))

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
Brown has been at the heart of Labour's lies, spin, incompetence, deceit and back-stabbing for the last 12 years, he is now getting everything he deserves. Wait til the euro results come in tomorrow, then we'll see him suffer, hopefully coming 4th behind the Tories, UKIP and Liberals.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Brown has been at the heart of Labour's lies, spin, incompetence, deceit and back-stabbing for the last 12 years, he is now getting everything he deserves. Wait til the euro results come in tomorrow, then we'll see him suffer, hopefully coming 4th behind the Tories, UKIP and Liberals.

there is talk of greens coming 4th and Labour 5th

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Since Gordon Brown took over as PM a lot of things have hit the fan - global financial melt down and MP's expenses for a start. Gordon Brown is a very competant and genuine person, I think - but very unlucky.
....................and who needs an unlucky Prime Minister? It may not be fair, but he has to go.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
What papers/who said that?

If that happens, Brown will be gone in days, if not hours...

Its on the polictical betting website....one of labours own mps nick palmer has said that torys are 1st Ukip 2nd and to close to call for 3rd 4th and 5th between green,lib dem and labour

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here