Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goody - About to become the new Princess Diana?

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Some yes, some no.
It's a choice you can take if you want to.

For as much as you dislike the 'hype' over this impending death, the complaining over it is just as distasteful.

If ya don't like her or care about the whole affair - ignore it and carry on with your own life, eh?

Here Here!

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Some yes, some no.
It's a choice you can take if you want to.

For as much as you dislike the 'hype' over this impending death, the complaining over it is just as distasteful.

If ya don't like her or care about the whole affair - ignore it and carry on with your own life, eh?

Bollocks. The Fat f*** Puts Herself Out In The Public View Then The Public Is Entitled To Have And Express An Opinion On The Soon To Be Dead Chavette Done Good. It's Not Distasteful To Ask That She Try And Die With Some Dignity Instead Of This Slow Mo Snuff Movie. It's Not Distasteful To Bemoan The Hypocrisy Of It All And The Motives Of Some People, Goody Included.

It Would Be Distasteful, However, To Have A Sweepstake On Her Date Of Death. I'm Going For Thursday Night.

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
Here Here!
Except it's actually "Hear, Hear!".

My point - echoed by the ever perceptive Ms Krabappel - is that there's now almost an obligation in tabloid circles for people to indulge in way over the top, public, Diana style emoting and garage bouquet laying whenever someone off the telly snuffs it. This was unheard of in Britain before 1997.

Doing it electronically and anonymously, on a message board populated only by similarly afflicted morons (sorry, mourners) nudges the whole phenomenon into the surreal. [But of course, ridiculing the phenomenon on NSC may only compound the offence.]

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Bollocks. The Fat f*** Puts Herself Out In The Public View Then The Public Is Entitled To Have And Express An Opinion On The Soon To Be Dead Chavette Done Good. It's Not Distasteful To Ask That She Try And Die With Some Dignity Instead Of This Slow Mo Snuff Movie. It's Not Distasteful To Bemoan The Hypocrisy Of It All And The Motives Of Some People, Goody Included.

It Would Be Distasteful, However, To Have A Sweepstake On Her Date Of Death. I'm Going For Thursday Night.

I reckon she'll hang onto the weekend personally, just think, thousands of children will die of curable diseases in Africa between now and her mecriful death, but all anyone seems to give a f*** abou is her two kids, at least they knew their mum and she has more than provided for them, halfway across the world they would be considered privaledged

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I reckon she'll hang onto the weekend personally, just think, thousands of children will die of curable diseases in Africa between now and her mecriful death, but all anyone seems to give a f*** about is her two kids, at least they knew their mum and she has more than provided for them, halfway across the world they would be considered privaledged

Good post fella.

I think the consolation from this whole sordid afair is that 90% of the UK population is oblivious of what is happening here.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What a bunch of cold, callous, THUNDERCUNTS. Ok you make not agree with her but to post all this shit on this thread says a lot about you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here