Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

goodbye vicente from valencia fans .

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Quite moving that shows what a great loyal quality player he is !!
Welcome to Brighton & Hove Albion Vincente :lol::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:
WELCOME TO HELL PALARSE !!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker:

Another top video, he does look rather good doesn't he?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
This 1 is good 2:

serial thriller

I'm a Palace fan
Aug 7, 2011
Not bad for a player who's legs appear to be made out of pate. Still, I'm sure he'll make great friends with your physio.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
I'm in Ibiza at the moment. Everyone here is stunned that we have signed him and think that he will be fantastic for us. They say he is a great guy and has always had a special relationship with the fans.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Very impressive... skill, balance, passion, assists, goals... nice :)

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Not bad for a player who's legs appear to be made out of pate. Still, I'm sure he'll make great friends with your physio.

Green monster has escaped..

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Loved this...

Posh Spice is a slapper
She likes it when you shag 'er
And when she's shagging Beckham
She's dreaming of The Dagger

Edit: Looks like our Everest was there!

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus

Preview

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
He's been coming off the bench for Juan Manuel Mata for the past two seasons.

Pinch me.

serial thriller

I'm a Palace fan
Aug 7, 2011
Green monster has escaped..

Not at all, I'm merely pointing out that in the last three years he's spent the majority of his career on the touchlines. The fact is, if he was as good as he was when he one Spanish player of the year, he would be gobbled up by another La Liga team or a Premierhsip team.

I just think that, given the Davids saga with us last year, you should be a little wary of getting ahead of yourselves on this one.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Not at all, I'm merely pointing out that in the last three years he's spent the majority of his career on the touchlines. The fact is, if he was as good as he was when he one Spanish player of the year, he would be gobbled up by another La Liga team or a Premierhsip team.

I just think that, given the Davids saga with us last year, you should be a little wary of getting ahead of yourselves on this one.

Didnt other clubs try?

Also this is different to Davids, firstly Davids was 54 years old and secondly this is Brighton not Palace!!

cunningplan

Apr 1, 2011
Sussex Coast
Do not feed the fish; there is a lot of envy about - otherwise there would be indifference.

Vicente may be a good acquisition; maybe not - but fans of all Championship clubs (and several Premiership clubs as well) would lovethe chance to see Vicente run out in their club colours - and they are lying if they say otherwise....:)

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Do not feed the fish; there is a lot of envy about - otherwise there would be indifference.

Vicente may be a good acquisition; maybe not - but fans of all Championship clubs (and several Premiership clubs as well) would lovethe chance to see Vicente run out in their club colours - and they are lying if they say otherwise....:)

good post

serial thriller

I'm a Palace fan
Aug 7, 2011
Didnt other clubs try?

Also this is different to Davids, firstly Davids was 54 years old and secondly this is Brighton not Palace!!

Clearly not to a great extent. The simple fact is, if a Premiership club had really wanted him, there is no question that he would've gone there over Brighton.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Clearly not to a great extent. The simple fact is, if a Premiership club had really wanted him, there is no question that he would've gone there over Brighton.

We'll see of course but, sorry to say this ST, but I have a LOT more faith in our club's management than your club's leadership...

serial thriller

I'm a Palace fan
Aug 7, 2011
How could you possible know that? Just asking like

Simple common sense. I assume you're not offering massive wages, which the majority of premiership clubs can offer, which, however much we can try to deny it, is a massive influence on a player's decision, particularly one in the twighlight of his career.

There is also the fact of wanting to play at the highest level possible, in the 'supposed' best league in the world. These things mean that, unless you get a situation like Craig Bellamy last year when he went to his home club (something I'm again assuming isn't the case with Vicente), good players will go the the Premiership rather than the Championship.

As for BW, I never mentioned our club' management compared to yours, and in hindsight, Davids was a mistake, but it was still great seeing him in a Palace shirt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here