Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goodbye to BBC South Today

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
That is one annoying thing about South East, they have this weather woman that, despite being reasonably attractive, is the most dreary person ever. You also get Michael Fish occasionally!

Really?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Great news, glad we don't have to hear anymore about that shithouse county Pantshire and all the scum that live there. The place doesn't even have ONE racecourse whilst Sussex has THREE quality racecourses.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Attractive - Yes
Dull - Yes

I don't see how that video proves otherwise.

Ah well, I suppose if you're constantly inundated with all those vivacious babes with such sparking wit & personality then yes, I can see why you find her dull......

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Ah well, I suppose if you're constantly inundated with all those vivacious babes with such sparking wit & personality then yes, I can see why you find her dull......

This sounds like a perfect description of my life!

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
To those switching transmitters you have the following to look forward to:

Those mighty footballing giants Charlton and Gillingham who will get the lions share of the coverage.

Hot news from Chatham and Maidstone and Dover.

It's great!

In fairness their Albion coverage isn't bad.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I have no digital channels at all now on freeview.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Hmmm, am I to assume that I, as a resident of Mid Sussex, will still get to enjoy protesting pensioners in Poole, crop circles around Winchester, & concerns about traffic calming measures in Blandford Forum?

Hmmm, am I to assume that I, as a resident of Mid Sussex, will still get to enjoy protesting pensioners in Poole, crop circles around Winchester, & concerns about traffic calming measures in Blandford Forum?
I think you'll be mostly getting news of knifings on the Isle of Sheppey. I get the impression nothing else ever happens there. They are also very fond of sending someone over to Calais to find out more about how the French like to run a ferry service.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto

Some women are dull (in my opinion, not everyone's).
Some women are attractive (in my opinion, not everyone's).
Two completely separate things, I don't use one to decide on the other. You seem to be suggesting that you can only find a woman dull if they are not attractive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here