Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goodbye to BBC South Today

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Often seen in T Wells. A miserable little dwarf who is clearly plastered in make up. Is rude, arrogant and seems to think she is a celebrity. She's not. She is in fact a twat.

Your trouble is that you sit on the fence too much. Just once in a while you should say what you really feel.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
always watched south east today,never seen the other region,but tuned in to south today,purposely to see the weather (reham) and she certainly didn't disappoint,the geezer in the studio was clearly drooling over her,as was i,the woman presenter in the middle,who's clearly had an accident with a shovel when she was young looked well pissed off

only problem with the news on that channel is sussex seems to be some sort of forgotten medieval place that don't exist anymore,certainly will be tuning in for the weather though in future,reham makes kaddy look like non league

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Thurs night was good. 3 articles of Brighton news,
and a couple of minutes from the Amex last night with all 4 goals, and Gus press conf.

(That would have been BBC 'Southampton' Today's monthly airtime quota for Brighton).

Glad we were switched.

And that weather presenter does have the x factor!

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Apparently, if you want South Today but are stuck with SE Today, you can get it back by tweaking your aerial to face the IoW transmitter. I hear it works quite well if you don't want to follow through with the change over.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
I have south today in the bedroom - indoor aerial and SE on the main TV - the weather girl and newsreader on SE were a fine replacement for reham and sally taylor.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here