Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goodbye to a friend (cat related)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
jesus christ the world has finally gone insane!

This is my kind of world.

RIP Harvey, best wishes to Glas.

From Foxy and Goldie.

So half of us are FELINE glasfryn loss, the other half aren't.

No teeth, wonky hips, cancer, blind and incontinent - jeezus, he was probably glad to go.

Last edited:

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I am a bit worried about getting to the other side and meeting the pidgeon I shot with an air rifle when I was about 10. It took about 20 pellets to finally kill it. I hope it is not there. Or the squirrel I ran over on the way to work once. I don't think either of those is going to be very happy.

Harvey: the last picture

blog180608_peter.jpg

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
You know, this is not the first time somebody has posted about the death of a much loved pet. However it's the first time I've seen such unpleasantness. It's a bit insensitive towards the owner so mock him is it not ?

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
You know, this is not the first time somebody has posted about the death of a much loved pet. However it's the first time I've seen such unpleasantness. It's a bit insensitive towards the owner so mock him is it not ?

It all part and parcel of the ongoing competition to see who gets the title of NSC Alpha Male 2011

thejackal

Throbbing Member
Oct 22, 2008
Brighthelmstone
errr well all of those things actually matter to most of us but someones dead cat certainly doesn't does it.

sake i don't even know why i bothered answering that....

:D

Got to say though, judging from some of the responses I would guess that a fellow NSC'ers departed cat does indeed matter to some on here, yeah.

To be clear, my last comment wasn't about the topics - they were just obvious examples but by no means an exhaustive list of what people post about. No, the important words were "spouting all manner of ridiculous opinions." That's not a personal attack, merely an observation of the general level of NSC drivel!

Oh ye of little empathy! :)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
:( I hope you're OK, there is nothing worse than losing a pet. Absolutely nothing.

An early-ish contender for the most blatantly inaccurate definitive statement on NSC of 2011 right there.

That could take some topping.

Its got to be up there with Complete Badgers assessment of Gus, which has been adopted in some signatures.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I dunno what all the fuss is about, Cats have 9 lives the lucky fuckers, Harveys probably already catching mice in his next life!

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
An early-ish contender for the most blatantly inaccurate definitive statement on NSC of 2011 right there.

That could take some topping.

Its got to be up there with Complete Badgers assessment of Gus, which has been adopted in some signatures.

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here