Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goodbye to a friend (cat related)

Status
Not open for further replies.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
we have two dogs buried in the garden and although we have thought of moving house we wouldn't want to leave them. and couldn't think of disturbing them. We tried for a while to manage without pets but it couldn't be done and we now have two more, each with its own passport so they can travel with us. Wonderful thing pets, especially once the kids have flown the nest

we have two dogs buried in the garden and although we have thought of moving house we wouldn't want to leave them. and couldn't think of disturbing them. We tried for a while to manage without pets but it couldn't be done and we now have two more, each with its own passport so they can travel with us. Wonderful thing pets, especially once the kids have flown the nest

Boris Johnsons digs his dogs up each time he moves house. Something like 3 or 4 I believe.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
thank you for your comments I'm sure Harvey would also appreciate them.

and for those with derogatory remarks my mum always said you will know what people are like by the way they treat their animals maybe they have a fear of animals or a fear of having to be with them when they die whatever bothered I'm not

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
A sad day, worthy of a song:

"Posh Spice is a slapper
She likes to rub her twat
And when she strokes her pussy
She thinks of Harvey The Cat."

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

"Posh Spice is a slapper

LOL, I just bukkake'd my computer screen with the cappuccino I was drinking after reading that!

thejackal

Throbbing Member
Oct 22, 2008
Brighthelmstone
jesus christ the world has finally gone insane!

Yes it has!

I mean, it's not like we all spend hours and hours on here spouting all manner of ridiculous opinions on subjects such as politics, music, current affairs etc., not to mention this tribal obsession we have with a certain association football team.

The thought of someone starting a thread about the death of a living, breathing creature, who almost certainly had a soul, who has been in the poster's life for some years is, quite frankly, ludicrous.

:facepalm:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

"Posh Spice is a slapper

just got a flthy look off the missus when I laughed out loud and splurged a mouthful of coffee at the computer screen. Then she asked what was so funny and I sprayed another mouthful just thinking about how to explain it

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Well we are all affected by politics and current affairs, everyone likes music and we all have an affinity to BHA and football in general. Fair enough if this was a well known fan or ex player, but this is someone's pet, who none of us actually know, so let's be sensible eh?

During my many years of reading NSC, with the occasional post, I've lost 2 grandparents, 2 cousins, 2 good friends, 2 cats and my wife left me, but none of you ever knew these people so I didn't feel the need to start a thread on the subject. If everybody did this then NSC would look more like the obituaries section in a newspaper than a football fans' forum!

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Well we are all affected by politics and current affairs, everyone likes music and we all have an affinity to BHA and football in general. Fair enough if this was a well known fan or ex player, but this is someone's pet, who none of us actually know, so let's be sensible eh?

During my many years of reading NSC, with the occasional post, I've lost 2 grandparents, 2 cousins, 2 good friends, 2 cats and my wife left me, but none of you ever knew these people so I didn't feel the need to start a thread on the subject. If everybody did this then NSC would look more like the obituaries section in a newspaper than a football fans' forum!

NSC is full of threads that don't interest me. I don't open them, it's pretty simple

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Yes it has!

I mean, it's not like we all spend hours and hours on here spouting all manner of ridiculous opinions on subjects such as politics, music, current affairs etc., not to mention this tribal obsession we have with a certain association football team.

The thought of someone starting a thread about the death of a living, breathing creature, who almost certainly had a soul, who has been in the poster's life for some years is, quite frankly, ludicrous.

:facepalm:

errr well all of those things actually matter to most of us but someones dead cat certainly doesn't does it.

sake i don't even know why i bothered answering that....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here