Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good old youtube...

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
[yt]zPeN0u_LbBA[/yt]

Best night at Withdean?

Wettest night at Withdean?

I'd forgotten how good that Robert's save was!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Marvellous scenes

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
John Piercy :bowdown:

It was a cracking night in Withdean, it would have been even f*cking better if I had been in the stadium at the time and not watching it in the pub. Too many plastics got in there before me even though I had seen most of the games at home that season and I delivered my application in good time :angry:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
one of the worst albion game si have seen, we were awful that nite, i watched the game at the grey hound stadium, but enjoyed it, have got the whole game on dvd, still get goosepimps when virgo scores

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Awesome!

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
I'd forgotten Piercy had taken one.

About 2 minutes before Virgo's goal, some people near us, left their seats saying "Oh well, same old Brighton, see you next year". I've always hoped that they missed the fun at the end.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
John Piercy :bowdown:

It was a cracking night in Withdean, it would have been even f*cking better if I had been in the stadium at the time and not watching it in the pub. Too many plastics got in there before me even though I had seen most of the games at home that season and I delivered my application in good time :angry:

Real shame about Piercy.Great player who could have done very well but for his energy sapping illness.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I let out a little wee when Virgo smashed that penalty. I thought it was on its way down Tongdean Lane.

Shifty89

Sep 29, 2007
I can't remember much about that game apart from the absolute euphoria when Vrigo scored, and shouting 'hit the bar hit the bar hit the bar' immediately before their guy smashes the last penalty against the post. Much meriment and jumping around like a madman ensued... Good times... Good times...

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Quite, that was a shocker.

The result also clouds the fact that were truly AWFUL.

That made it even better for me at the time - I was so fed up with the way we'd played, and that I was soaked to the skin, that when we eventually won it was literally one extreme of emotions to the other!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here