Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good News....................

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
The interview went brilliantly, all the preperation was worth it, I ended up being interviewed for a higher position in the end, but may have to go to Godalming soon to have a second interview with the MD, but as for the job i went for it really did go well, I will hopefully know more tomorrow, and will of course keep you all updated.

Anyone looking for a job, take the NSC advice, it does help!

Thanks all, and my fingers and just about everything else are crossed :thumbsup:

that's great news, so pleased it went well. fingers crossed for the next stage

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
It did thanks, sorry but i had no time earlier to explain myself very well.

Basically I went there to be interviewed for one job, after about 10 minutes the guy interviewing said are you aware we are after a senior manager, i said yes but I had missed the application date, he then said the person they had offered it to had let them down and he was looking again and would i beinterested, I said yes.

My interview which should have lasted about 30 mins or so then went on for a total of 1 hour 30 minutes and he said his MD would want a chat and he is based in Godalming, I straight away offered to go down there save him coming to wales and meet him, his exact words were.... "Wow...really" I said yes of course, to which he said he would be in touch with me tomorrow regarding it.

A lot more was said but to much to type, basics are, it went very well and i am extremely hopefull i will get something out of it.......let me re-phrase that....I'm praying i get something out of it :)

and that one is even better. Sounds really promising.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
All the best.

Be yourself. (not that i know you)

You might? you live in Wales don't you? Thanks by the way :)

Take a picture of your avatar, along with some 'suggestions' as to how they could be used for Corporate 'entertainment' and I'm sure the job is yours!!

Seriously mate, I really hope you get something sorted. I like to think that our chance meeting in the toilets at Elland Road had a big bearing on your life over the past couple of years!!!

Chance meeting be F**ked.....I still have the text saying....."meet me in the bogs in Elland Road".... :laugh: Cheers Hiney :)

Sounds really promising Tony, where is the firm based then if the MD is in Godalming? Could this mean a possible move back home?

Firms main HO is in Surry but I would be based between Bridgend and Port Talbot so would stay in Wales, thanks El :thumbsup:

Well as my customer was late at 11 this morning I have a minutes positive HiTony karma and good thinking session.

This sounds very positive so fingers crossed for the right result.

Thanks Beachy, I still think the time you savagly rubbed my crutch in Torquay has something to do with it :lol:

And thanks EVERYONE for all the lovely good wishes, I only hope the end result is what i want and really need, but all the help and inspiration has honestly been a great help, Thank You NSC xx

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Well done Hitony. Very pleased for you. At times in life these moments of just-rightness seem so few and far between.

Strangely today i get a letter from my solicitor saying they seem to be making a claim for me of a few hundred grand. Anyway that's by the by. Well done to you and keep smiling of the memory.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
go get that even better job my son.........well done

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Any news on this ?

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Best wishes mate, and you are right about NSC support network!

Gave up looking for a job and just kicked on and set up in my own project...

Party for the Podium - Party For The Podium

If anybody works for a large corporate, please point this towards the people who organise your events!

Five weeks in it is going great guns, but there again, it helps when you have the support of some famous sportsmen and women!

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
If you do take yourself to Godalming may I recommend a spot of (hopefully celebratory) lunch at The Stag on the River, a delightful pub in an ideal setting and only 5 minutes drive away! I used to work there and its none too shabby :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here