Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good Luck Newscastle

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Good luck to whoever is playing Palace, not that you'll need it.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
if you think we were worried about going out against Cardiff you are wrong. We won your cup final this season when you got smashed on and off the pitch at the Tampax last year.

See you on here after Tuesday Nigel Pikey. :ffsparr:

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
if you think we were worried about going out against Cardiff you are wrong.

3493331.png

players415.jpg

article-2091359-11710DAA000005DC-220_468x286.jpg

350x.jpg

philmyglass

Banned
Jan 26, 2012
I'm sure that all Georgdies appreciate your sentiments. But of course being a Palace retard you haven't realised that no Geordie would read this BRIGHTON board. Anyway, haven't you got a sister to pimp ? Some drugs to peddle ? A shop to loot ? Some lucky white heather to sell ?

Dont have a sister, so i use your Mum instead, obviously your old man wasnt giving her enough attention as he was off with his boyfriend somewhere

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
TAKE OVER THE STADIUM JUST LIKE PALARSE DID???????? WERE YOU THERE??????????? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN???????????? WHY DID I MISS THIS??????????

sorry just remembered that I should try and be kind even to deluded morons who are living in their own little fantasy world.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
cool story , are you related to this guy ?

we shall fight on the beaches,
we shall fight on the landing grounds,
we shall fight in the fields and in the streets,
we shall fight in the hills;
we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God’s good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.”

Daft bugger :lolol:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
hERES HOPING FOR A COMPREHENSIVE VICTORY TO NEWCASTLE UNITED TODAY, I PREDICT 1-3 TO THE GEORDIES WHOSE FANS WILL TAKE OVER THE STADIUM JUST LIKE CRYSTAL PALACE DID LAST YEAR
You need to brush up on your trolling skills, as an opening gambit the above message is a very poor effort. You are my bitch.

kip

Aug 2, 2011
Last time I told a pikey to f*ck off I got an infraction from bozza so i'll try to be a good boy today.

philmyglass

Banned
Jan 26, 2012
yOU COULDN'T EVEN BEAT DSERBY!

like we give a f**k about the fa cup, we put a 2nd team out you donut, As for Cardiff was a fantastic cup run but the best team one over two legs, bothered not at all, getting smashed in your own stadium, out sung and then getting chased around your own town, Well thats just plain embarrassing.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
like we give a f**k about the fa cup, we put a 2nd team out you donut, As for Cardiff was a fantastic cup run but the best team one over two legs, bothered not at all, getting smashed in your own stadium, out sung and then getting chased around your own town, Well thats just plain embarrassing.

Lost a game v Blackpool for fielding a reserve side, because the League Cup was so unimportant... new story please pikey.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
You lack the inherent intelligence or caustic turn of phrase to become a successful troll. You REALLY need to try harder. Bitch.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
like we give a f**k about the fa cup, we put a 2nd team out you donut,.

That's because your manager is a twat though and I loved the way he did Cardiff's team talk for them, in the Micky Mouse cup with the choker comments, what a div :rolleyes:

philmyglass

Banned
Jan 26, 2012
TAKE OVER THE STADIUM JUST LIKE PALARSE DID???????? WERE YOU THERE??????????? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN???????????? WHY DID I MISS THIS??????????

sorry just remembered that I should try and be kind even to deluded morons who are living in their own little fantasy world.
Was you there? Answer probably not, as you had left the stadium with all your other bandit chums as Murray smashed in our Third goal of the evening.
We scored Three
They scored one
Brighton take it up the bum
with a nic nac paddy wac
give a dog a bone
why dont Brighton
F**k off home

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here