Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good Luck Newscastle

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
like we give a f**k about the fa cup, we put a 2nd team out you donut, As for Cardiff was a fantastic cup run but the best team one over two legs, bothered not at all, getting smashed in your own stadium, out sung and then getting chased around your own town, Well thats just plain embarrassing.

Do you know that it is illegal to have sex with your mum. You really should stop

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Enjoy your time on here while it lasts you little stream of piss. I'm sure you'll disappear for like a bad smell when we smash you at selhurst on Tuesday. Now bend over and take it from the Brighton benders there's a good pikey

Sent by Derek Achora via the spirit world.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
one cant help wondering if the croydon constabulary will be as accommodating to the visiting albion fans as sussex's finest were for the palace mob........marching them through the centre of town and letting them have a right old jolly up right in the middle of home territory, allowing them to get joyfully plastered and then toddling them off to selhurst whilst taking pictures of a few local "hooligans" who will be dealt with "in the coming days"..........i just hope we beat them and square up the season , surely our lot realise they let us down badly at home.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here