Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good deals on DVD's...

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Since I havn't yet mastered the art of buying over the net, Im still one of the sad people who go out of the house and speak to people and exchange money for goods in shops.

Im sure it'd be alot cheaper online but I was in HMV today and they have got DVD's going from £4.99. No...there not paying me...I just though you lot might want to know.

I bought Phonebooth for £8.99 and Mean machine for £4.99 both pretty good films. Not a bad price either. Anyone know where I can get DVD's cheaper than this that are a) Real not ripped and b) not online.

Ta.

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
I still can't get over the fact you think Phonebooth is a good film :jester: and you paid £8.99 for it.

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
34064 Fighter Command said:
Go to your local library or Blockbuster Video.

Join.

Rent some DVD's.

Don't take 'em back.

Simple........ innit ?

Doesn't always work. Rented Matrix Reloaded this week and couldn't wait to take it back. Three days later and I'm still miffed about wasting £3.75 on it.....

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I am under the impression that Ferris Buellers Day Off is one of the DVD's currently retailing at HMV for £4.99.

If anyone here can come up with a better way of spending a fiver, then I'd like to see it.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Easy 10 said:
I am under the impression that Ferris Buellers Day Off is one of the DVD's currently retailing at HMV for £4.99.

If anyone here can come up with a better way of spending a fiver, then I'd like to see it.

I'd rather pay someone to punch me in the balls than buy that over rated piece of arse.

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
Easy 10 said:

Is this another of your skits?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Does anyone who buys DVDs ever watch them more than once? Never seen the appeal of buying films. Best CD deal in the HMV sale a few weeks back was The Stone Roses self-titled classic at £2.99, although I think it's now gone from the sale.

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
I have two. Pulp Fiction and Goodfellas - both watched many times.

I did get a freebie with a magazine subscription but that's on eBay, watched once

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Cheeky Monkey said:
Does anyone who buys DVDs ever watch them more than once?

Yeah I watch them all the time.

What my wife finds extremely irritating is how I have to watch a film on TV when I already own it on DVD and can watch it anytime I want. It somehow seems more of a live event to me :dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here