Good deals on DVD's...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
m20gull said:
Is this another of your skits?
Tch, everyone has me down as a liar.
No, this was a genuine price for F B D O which I saw advertised in a respectable national newspaper.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
munster monch said:
What my wife finds extremely irritating is how I have to watch a film on TV when I already own it on DVD and can watch it anytime I want. It somehow seems more of a live event to me :dunce:
I'm quite the reverse.
If I flick over to a film on TV which I happen to own on DVD, I'll quite often put the DVD on straight away, cos the picture and sound is better innit. Plus the fact I don't want to watch it on TV for nothing if I've already splashed out £15 - £20 to buy the thing.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
munster monch said:
Yeah I watch them all the time.

What my wife finds extremely irritating is how I have to watch a film on TV when I already own it on DVD and can watch it anytime I want. It somehow seems more of a live event to me :dunce:

The reason I gave up buying flicks is that I'd never watch them, but the moment they're on the box I will - Goodfellas a case in point. I agree that it's 'more of a live event' and plus you don't have the personal power to pause, rewind etc. so it's more of an experience as 'the showing' of the film is out of your hands (if that makes any sense).

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
Easy 10 said:
I am under the impression that Ferris Buellers Day Off is one of the DVD's currently retailing at HMV for £4.99.

If anyone here can come up with a better way of spending a fiver, then I'd like to see it.

The Cannonball Run represents excellent value for your fiver.

Works out at about 40p per A list star. ........ and..

Him!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I was offered Spiderman 2 for a fiver last week, but I dont buy bootlegs.

Rambo

Don't Push me
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
m20gull said:
Doesn't always work. Rented Matrix Reloaded this week and couldn't wait to take it back. Three days later and I'm still miffed about wasting £3.75 on it..... [/QU

You wait till you see 'Revolutions' then.
:D

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
munster monch said:
Yeah I watch them all the time.

yeah me too!!

canna explain why though! its like a song you like being better when its played on the radio than on your cd :jester:

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
Rambo said:
m20gull said:
Doesn't always work. Rented Matrix Reloaded this week and couldn't wait to take it back. Three days later and I'm still miffed about wasting £3.75 on it..... [/QU

You wait till you see 'Revolutions' then.
:D

A question we have debated. I expect we will eventually get tempted by Revolutions, just to see if it's as bad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here