Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gonzalo Jara Reyes

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Would rather we got the 3 points and lost by a 5 goal margin on Sunday then us play disappointing and get a draw against a very average Millwall side.

Just out of interest... and I get different people have different priorities...

Would you rather we got 3 points v Millwall and lost 5-0 to Liverpool, or prefer to draw with Millwall and then win 2-1 at Liverpool?

Last edited:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I'm shocked you have not added dunk to that list. He was shocking tonight. First time I have ever said that and hopefully the last

True, so true

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

Would you rather we got 3 points v Millwall and lost 5-0 to Liverpool, or prefer to draw with Millwall and then win 2-1 at Liverpool?

For me that depends on who we got in Quarters ... if we had a decent shot at semi's and a trip to Wombley I'd take the draw with Wall

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
This thread seems to have diverged from the original post.

I would rather that Gus had set up to win last night, because, we ought not have serious expectations for the FA Cup although, yes, it could theoretically happen.

But, is it more important to have a tilt at one of the Premiershi_s top teams or establishing where we are in 'reality' with a view to play offs now or later ?

I thought Jara Reyes was very talented and able when he was on via West Ham. But his position, for me, is right back.

Last edited:

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A

I'd rather the 3 points.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here