Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gonzalez

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
I thought he had A LOT of promising signs of becoming a great new flair icon. The flying punch to an opponents head was a highlight as was throwing the ball straight to the opposition, just daring them to have a shot.

edit: Also, he is way down on the list of players who may have cost us the game.

Cars

Feb 13, 2012
Haywards Heath
No keeper would of saved that free kick!!! I was right behind the goal and it curled like a gooden.

Was a perfect and brilliant free kick regardless of what others say.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I reckon he might be colour blind, couldnt see the Watford players against the grass.

If he plays on Saturday and plays like he did tonight we could lose heavily.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Dont think the defence had any confidence in him neither. Apart from both goals, everything else went straight at him.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
He's our no 3 keeper and looked it. So small, his shirt looked like a tent - presumably one of Brezzo's cast off shirts!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Was ashamed by my fellow fans reactions towards a player making his debut, obviously nervous. Disgraceful, we really do not deserve what we have, we seem to be turning into some spoilt brats....

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Was ashamed by my fellow fans reactions towards a player making his debut, obviously nervous. Disgraceful, we really do not deserve what we have, we seem to be turning into some spoilt brats....

Exactly. Some of us remember Kuipers' debut. Yet he turned out pretty good.

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
Suffered terrible first night nerves. His positioning for the free kick was awful. His reactions seemed slow & distribution was erratic at times. Its maybe unfair to judge him on one game, but whatever, he's got a lot of improving to do. An experienced keeper is a priority for next season.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Letting that free kick in so early ruined his confidence so it's hard to judge him fairly - but he doesn't look good enough.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Anyone remember De Gea at Man Utd earlier this season....? Just saying

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Obviously very nervous for his first game. And the free kick did not help. However as he settled in thought he looked decent. Caught some balls very cleanly, where as Brez may have flapped at them, and also did kick it out nicely towards the West stand in the 2nd half giving CMS something to do. Hopefully he plays for the last 2 games so we get to see what he is like!

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I'm astonished anyone has a good word to say about him. I thought he was awful. Poor positioning, awful distribution, indecisive and dodgy on crosses.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here