Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Golf In Sussex

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Woodingdean Gull said:
All you golfers who have posted on this thread please read the thread, titled "urgent, golfer required - any standard".

It's for DTG and Kevin, (cpfc captain), trying to find a fourth member for their four-ball entry into the REMF Chareity Golf day.

Tony - I've already told Dave that I would have joined him but can't get the time off work. Shame.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Rusper is worth a go. The woodland holes are very tight. Also try Goodwood.

unnameable

Feb 25, 2004
Oxford/Lancing
I can recommend either of the two nine-hole courses at Brooklands Pleasure Park, in Lancing/Worthing. I reckon I've filled the boating lake with golf balls. The pitch-and-putt there isn't bad, either.

Sorry this is down the pages but better than starting a new one. Been playing for two months. Started a 28 handicap but down to 16. Anyone played Hollingbury?, I’m teeing off at 7am with two others tomorrow morning. Fancy a game and if you’re on your jack then come along.

Don’t worry, I won’t be wearing doctor martin boots and have a shaved head. I’ll be wearing the normal dress code :thumbsup:

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
Oceanic said:
Sorry this is down the pages but better than starting a new one. Been playing for two months. Started a 28 handicap but down to 16. Anyone played Hollingbury?, I’m teeing off at 7am with two others tomorrow morning. Fancy a game and if you’re on your jack then come along.

Don’t worry, I won’t be wearing doctor martin boots and have a shaved head. I’ll be wearing the normal dress code :thumbsup:

Two months from 28 to 16

Yeah right oh

cardboard said:
Two months from 28 to 16

Yeah right oh

Straight up. some people are good at all sports, just took it up as my brothers being playing for ten years so played 9 holes at West chiltington for a couple of weeks and borrowed my brothers clubs and went around waterhall and hollingbury.

I don't need to lie, I'd only be cheating myself. Been told keep playing like I am an there's no reason why I can't get down to playing off under 12.

Well if you don’t believe me then come out for a game?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here