Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

going into the palace game..............

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
Hmmmmmm, i don't think most Palace fans share the above, it's a bit arrogant and cocky IMO and setting us up for a fall. Most realise that Brighton are a good side and that it will be a tough game. Also, it's a derby so form goes out the window.

This with bells on.
Yeah we want to win but I wouldn't be too disappointed with a draw,anything can happen and probably will.
It depends how we get on in the Leeds and hull games

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Bollox should you. What give you that right, just being top doesn't mean you are some world beaters, you could well be off the top by the time we play.

Obnoxious palace clowns.

I make you right , you are the favourites .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Now now, you're the favorites, just saying you shouldn't expect to win comfortably. What would you say is comfortable for the record? 5 0 again?

I dont think any palace think we will win this comfortably . If we play like we have been we should but anything can happen in a derby match . Ive a feeling you will come into the match with 2 wins and our unbeaten run will end before the game . So its game on really and i cant wait !

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I hope we play really well,and even if we lose their fans can finally admit that we were the best team at Selhurst in years-alternatively we could have a shocker and rob them..

We need a win up their...

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Some say it's tougher if you are on a run of form and playing well, as pressure starts to mount etc etc. .

I say this is total balls. Palace will fancy this game and want to win. Gus needs to get the team pumped up and wanting to beat Palace as badly as we all want to.

As said above tho, a draw is a good result for us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here