Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

God I hate the CSA

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Starry said:
I might have misunderstood, but are you saying you have been dodging them for years and it must be a while or you have a bunch of kids to rack up a 22k bill and are now going to sign on because you don't want to provide for your children?

Sounds exactly that way! He started some stupid arse rant on this thread a while ago! Rogue throwing around insults!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
rogue said:
The CSA are not intrested in you paying your ex on the side unless you go through them.I take it she is on beenefits?What will happen now is your ex wont see a penny of it because it's used to pay her benefits.Your right about one thing?you are f***ed.
I've been dodging them for years but have recently recieved a bill for 22k.They finally caught up with me because i'm now on the electo roll.I will go and see them and see what they say.If they acess me a stupid amount then i'll just sign on again.

Gosh. Would have been sensible to do the right thing at the time and pay every week really.......

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Oddly enough my wife is facing a jail sentence for non payment of child support. Her ex, who is a wanker has told the CS authorities a pack of lies. Even though we're not together now it was my intervention that made the US court take some notice.

However, the CSA as a bunch of Civel Service wankers how care f*** all about the people they're supposed be helping. As for your ex, what a complete bitch. I feel for you WWL.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
gvce26 said:
Sounds exactly that way! He started some stupid arse rant on this thread a while ago! Rogue throwing around insults!

What a bizarre thread, never did really get to the bottom of what his problem with the CSA was aside from the fact he'd been 'stung'.

Meant to say Wardy - that really sucks about what they have done in your situation :( You ex sounds like a real piece of work.

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
you got it:wave:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
rogue said:
you got it:wave:

And I thank my lucky stars the father of my children is a wonderful man who would give his right arm to provide for his children, unlike a loser like you. I feel badly for your childen.

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
did i insult you?

Go f*** yourself you whore

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
rogue said:
did i insult you?

Hmmmm, Starry, do you know the whole story ? I don't think so.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
rogue said:
did i insult you?

You didn't. But if you're not providing for your children and intentionally running from your responsibilities that makes you a loser in my book. I didn't realise you had to insult me before I could form an opinion of you.

>Go f*** yourself

I'll leave that to my - providing for his children - husband.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
rogue said:
did i insult you?

Hang about! Starry was merely commenting on your situation from the facts you have given. Paying no maintenance to your children is poor form. The deifinition of a loser is a person that fails frequently. One might say that you have failed your children in non payment of maintenance. It is easy for me to judge. I have no children and have not been in the situation.....

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
rogue said:
did i insult you?

Maybe this is the level that NSC has got to - I hope not. If it has, it needs to change.

You're banned for that - there was no need.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
bhaexpress said:

Any person that intends to sign on to escape providing for his kids is a loser in my book.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
And WWL, I feel for you mate. That's an awful story.

Someone in the government has got to get a grip on the CSA, it's been a story of incompetence from the outset.

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Okay Rogue was a bit OTT there I agree. However, he's just got a job after being unemplyed for a long time. The CSA got wind of this from his ex and have now pounced on him and lumered him with a bill he cannot pay. He's tried to reason with them but they won't budge. He's not the first father to be stuck in that situation.

His langauge was not smart but he is actually getting ill and has sleep problems over the situation. There's more to this story than most of you realise.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
bhaexpress said:
It sounds like he's shirking his responsibilities, although I suspect you're going to tell us his ex is a complete bitch who won't let him see his kids. If that is the case, then I have some sympathy, but he still really ought to be providing for them to some extent, something I suspect he's not doing, given that he didn't mention it.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
bhaexpress said:
Okay Rogue was a bit OTT there I agree. However, he's just got a job after being unemplyed for a long time. The CSA got wind of this from his ex and have now pounced on him and lumered him with a bill he cannot pay. He's tried to reason with them but they won't budge. He's not the first father to be stuck in that situation.

His langauge was not smart but he is actually getting ill and has sleep problems over the situation. There's more to this story than most of you realise.

As far as I am concerned you are big enough to dip your dick you are big enough to face the consequences.

If he's been lumbered with a £22k bill that suggests to me he has not been paying for many years or has 976 kids. Would have been easier for him to pay each week/month as he should have been (and if he was on the dole don't they take £5 or something from it as CSA) then he wouldn't be in this situation.

I'm sorry if he's getting ill through it but his children are his responsibility, by signing back on the dole to escape that he is not being accountable for his dipping dick actions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here