Aug 28, 2010
wheres the like button!

awesome news

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Phew. I was starting to worry that they'd forgotten to order any.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Brand new and wrapped up on that corrugated cardboard gear

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
What sort of goals are they? Are they going to have blue and white striped netting? Are we going to have the tight nets as seen at shit grounds like Loftus Road and The Dell, or are they going to be designed to extract maximum satisfaction as the ball nestles into the onion bag.

PICS please.

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
What sort of goals are they? Are they going to have blue and white striped netting? Are we going to have the tight nets as seen at shit grounds like Loftus Road and The Dell, or are they going to be designed to extract maximum satisfaction as the ball nestles into the onion bag.

PICS please.

This. whoooosh. NESTLE. Ahh

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Phew. I was starting to worry that they'd forgotten to order any.

That would have made the binfest that we had on here when people were questioning if the steel had been ordered pale into insignificance.

In the end all we would have needed would have been,

'small boys, jumpers for goalposts, late nights in the park, smell of linament....marvellous. isn't it?'

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Goals with STANSIONS would be great, get fed up with seeing the EUROGOAL everywhere, one can dream I suppose.

Stantions were pahsed out in the uk after the team of the 80's were denied a perfectly good goal at Coventry after the ball hit the stantion (or stauncheon and Jimmy Hill called them) and came back out.

Hill, the then Chairman of Coventry, was forced to defend this on the next afternoon's Match of the Day

[yt]YPc-Luq7LG8[/yt]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPc-Luq7LG8

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I thought this was going to be a thread about signing another striker

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Goals with STANSIONS would be great, get fed up with seeing the EUROGOAL everywhere, one can dream I suppose.

Absolutely agree, as I pine for the days when all stadiums seemed to have their own unique goals, and I could make a decent stab at guessing teh ground, simply from the goals.

However, when they were digging the holes for the posts, I noticed the second holes (presumably for the stantions) were wider apart than the goalposts, which suggests to me that they will be Eurogoal style posts, holding the netting in place.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
So what are you doing at the stadium Moggy, out of interest

I'm doing the electrics and data transfer for the electronic turn stiles

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I'm doing the electrics and data transfer for the electronic turn stiles

Nice, so can you like wire it so that my Tesco Clubcard can get me in without paying anything, I'll buy you a beer or 20 :)

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Nice, so can you like wire it so that my Tesco Clubcard can get me in without paying anything, I'll buy you a beer or 20 :)
LOL....I've spent more time going in and around the stadium than actually working.
The basement if the west stand is amazing, have you seen a picture of the ice- baths ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here