Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goals available for download

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Do any other Mac users out there have trouble watching TGC's video downloads? I seem to get the sound, but no pictures? Want to see Chippy's goal from this afternoon!

:(

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
top stuff tgc:clap:

D'Angelo Saxon said:
Do any other Mac users out there have trouble watching TGC's video downloads? I seem to get the sound, but no pictures? Want to see Chippy's goal from this afternoon!

:(

Download this :-

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/software/Macintosh/osx/default.aspx

And you should be fine. Windows Media Player 9 provides the best compression codec that is widely available on most users computers. If I used DIVX or XVID, more people would have problems.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Cheers mate. Technology has certainly moved on in the last few years.

I downlaoded it in a car on my way into San francisco - OTA. Just 3 hours after KO has ended. Weird!

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
For Mac users, you -have- to use Windows Media Player, galling as it may be for you to admit that Quicktime just won't play the damn things. The reason you're getting sound and no video is because the newer WMV3 video codec isn't (and likely never will be) supported by Apple apps.

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Great stuff, thanks, GC.

And the arrival of broadband just before the start of the season now means I can thoroughly enjoy the most excellent service you're providing!

MYOB said:
For Mac users, you -have- to use Windows Media Player, galling as it may be for you to admit that Quicktime just won't play the damn things. The reason you're getting sound and no video is because the newer WMV3 video codec isn't (and likely never will be) supported by Apple apps.

What about XVid? That should work shouldn't it? Looks like it has for a few people. If so, I'll use it to encode in future and Windows users will have to install the codec.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here