Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goals available for download

Oct 20, 2004
On a different topic what is the official away allocation at your place? about 800?

Our applications for this match open on the 30th sep and i want to get in early cause of the lack of tickets.

:J)

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
The Great Cornholio said:
What about XVid? That should work shouldn't it? Looks like it has for a few people. If so, I'll use it to encode in future and Windows users will have to install the codec.

Yep - TGC, works for me. I'm using OS X "Panther", Safari and Quicktime. Thanks again.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
The Great Cornholio said:
What about XVid? That should work shouldn't it? Looks like it has for a few people. If so, I'll use it to encode in future and Windows users will have to install the codec.

Dunno, should work as Apple claim to support all MPEG4 based codecs, which is what xvid is. If not, its definately supported by vlc, mplayer-osx, etc - and its suported on Linux, etc. Better choice on the whole in my eyes, but its your time and bandwidth.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
TheWhiteRose_LUFC said:
On a different topic what is the official away allocation at your place? about 800?

Our applications for this match open on the 30th sep and i want to get in early cause of the lack of tickets.

750, but it should be more by the time you come down if they get the new seats in by then

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here