Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goal of the Season - The contenders.....

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
Sorry, I just don't get this. Where was the "luck"? Recieved the ball in space after a really good period of possession. Looks up and smashes the ball with the outside of his foot from 25 yards. The swerve and power made it literally unstoppable, even for a former England international keeper. Luck?!?!? Am I missing something?

This.

As many people (myself included) mentioned afterwards, Calderon's strike was not too dissimilar to this belter from Josimar in the 1986 World Cup

[yt]dvroUsu6VgM[/yt]

Fluke? No way.

Unsurprisingly, Calderon's goal against Brizzle City would get the nod for me, just ahead of Vicente's at Ipswich.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
best in quality - Calderon

best in circumstance - Buckley v Doncaster...that moment was so unreal and I will NEVER forget what it felt like!

also agree that KLL at Anfield should be on the list

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
could somebody with far too much on their hands please embed youtube links to each goal on the list please... so we can judge them all over again?

my vote goes to Buckley V Donny. In fact i think it's my albion goal of all time, not just this season. waited 14 years for that special day... and then we hit a winner in a frankly absurd 8th minute of injury time, not sure what could ever top that. complete and utter joy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here