Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goal of the Season - The contenders.....

FOOTSKI

Sep 30, 2010
Kent
Buckleys 2nd goal against Doncaster , great defence splitting pass from noone for Buckley to run onto and produce a great finish to cue scenes of hysteria for our 1st win at the Amex . A goal and moment I shall treasure for years to come

Who will ever forget it. When i got the page up i was expecting a whole page of Buckleys.

The buzz was ............ oh crap the hair on the back of my neck again......massive

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Who will ever forget it. When i got the page up i was expecting a whole page of Buckleys.

The buzz was ............ oh crap the hair on the back of my neck again......massive

Unforgettable for all who were at that game

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Harley. As Mellotron said, if Vicente had scored it everyone would be raving about it. Calderon was a slice of luck imo

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Harley. As Mellotron said, if Vicente had scored it everyone would be raving about it. Calderon was a slice of luck imo

Was a world class execution from a player who now cannot even get near our bench.......

Shows you how far we have come.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
KLL's free kick at Liverpool is not even on the list - which shows the quality of goals we've scored.

I still think Vicente has one or two gems in store so watch this space.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Bit harsh not to see buckleys 1st vs donny not in there. First goal for brighton at the amex and it was a fantastic finish/strike!

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
What would your goal of the season be?

I have selected 10 of the best:

1. Will Buckley vs Doncaster (2nd goal)

2. Vicente vs Ipswich

3. Calderon vs Bristol City

4. Harley vs Peterborough

5. Buckley vs Newcastle

6. Sparrow vs Southampton

7. CMS vs Leeds (1st goal)

8. Barnes vs Ipswich

9. Vicente vs Portsmouth

10. Hoskins vs Cardiff

Out of all of those I would pick Calderon v Bristol City, a real fizzer.

Eh ???

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
The one where Vicente beat the whole Derby team, ran through and cracked it ...........oh hang on he hit the bar didn't he? Can't we pretend he scored?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
stss30; said:
Calderon was a slice of luck imo

Sorry, I just don't get this. Where was the "luck"? Recieved the ball in space after a really good period of possession. Looks up and smashes the ball with the outside of his foot from 25 yards. The swerve and power made it literally unstoppable, even for a former England international keeper. Luck?!?!? Am I missing something?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here