Votes: 88 68.8%
  • Not bothered one way or the other, frankly

Votes: 10 7.8%

• Total voters

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
With apologies to Normandy Seagull for nikcing his thread idea, but following on from it anyway, let's put some numbers together on this one. Not that anyone at the club is saying we should have this music, thanfully.

It makes me wonder, what do fans at other clubs where they do play this godawful cacophony think? Were they for or against it before they started doing it? How do they feel about it now? The worst thing was at Coventry, where they used to play 2-Tone before the game, which was great. Now they have a new stadium, it's all that plastic Europap shite. What a f***ing dreadful come-down.

Anyway, that's for another thread, give us your vote. NOW!

Last edited:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
where is the option for " what atmosphere?"

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
It'd just piss off the locals although we'd be lucky to hear it more than once in a match. :glare:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I'd rather eat my own testicles. More radically than that, I'd certainly stop going.

But the rocket man was ace - one massive cheer for the goal, another a second or two later for the rocket. Plus watching people shit their pants because they'd forgotten it was coming. It wouldn't cost much to bring that back these days, f*** the neighbours.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Told you the circus theme would be good when we gift the opposition yet another goal.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It sounds awful especially on the radio - like on Tuesday night - its embarressing

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I'd rather be rimmed by an industrial sander.

I'd have the Rocketman back though - I bet we'd have more wins if he'd been allowed to continue.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here