Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GOAL: Crystal Palace 0-1 Southampton: K Jones (2)

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Croydonbloke said:
Because we`re better than mid-table on paper.
Kiraly, Lawrence, Hudson, Cort, Borrowdale, McAnuff (Freedman 55), Kennedy, Hughes, Soares (Green 46), Scowcroft, Kuqi (Morrison 55).
Subs Not Used: Speroni, Butterfield.

That is a midtable side.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
paulie said:
Perhaps, DC. I've been going too long and veer towards pessimism. Wasn't expecting much this year - and not disappointed on last night's showing.

You use the word 'talent' in the broad context. Funnily enough the much-maligned Scowcroft has looked the pick of the bunch.
I`ve got used to Palace over the years also and nothing surprises me with them just look at a particular result last season in October at Selhurst who on earth would have expected that one for sure. I don`t get to bitter after oosing these days just on the very odd occasion.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Silent Bob said:
Kiraly, Lawrence, Hudson, Cort, Borrowdale, McAnuff (Freedman 55), Kennedy, Hughes, Soares (Green 46), Scowcroft, Kuqi (Morrison 55).

That is a midtable side.
I thank you for that. Considering Borrowdale was in the line up. Cheers.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
It amazes me how much a player of his size, doing as much training as he does must eat to be a cat funt.

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25
Silent Bob said:

That is a midtable side.

If you exclude Lawrence and Borrowdale (both shite fullbacks) that is not a midtable team at all, more like top 6.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here