I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Pay on the day, so no ticket scramble.
Roof.
Easy to get to.
6 pointer.
They have no fans.
Never been to an away match? Now's your chance. You won't get it easier than this.
Come on you lot, let's take the biggest mob they've ever seen!
The boys need us.
GET UP THERE!!

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Agreed, need numbers there on saturday, HUGE game for us....

looking forward to it.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Roof.
Easy to get to.
6 pointer.
They have no fans.
Never been to an away match? Now's your chance. You won't get it easier than this.
The boys need us.
GET UP THERE!!

And they sold the best "art deco pouffe burger" in the world...didn't they mr Straw :lolol:

bha 3103

Aug 19, 2009
Me and my mate are going for the first time, just gotta decide what train route we are going to get!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Great away game, gutted I can't go due to some inconsiderate PADDY I know having his wedding during the football season :dunce:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
How easy is it to actually pay on the day there? Is it literally, hand over twenty quid at the turnstile, or is it a big queue at a ticket office, etc?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Come on folks, JS is right (well, mostly). Let's get our arses up there!

:albion:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Not sure. I seem to recall being able to just pay twenty quid at the turnstile.

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
This is a big game so should take a good 2000 + to this. I for one will be going, no excuses not to for this, one of our closest away games, and its got one hell of an away end!! We always make a tremendous atmosphere there

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
How easy is it to actually pay on the day there? Is it literally, hand over twenty quid at the turnstile, or is it a big queue at a ticket office, etc?

There was a bit of a queue for the turnstiles for the JPT game. Although they apparantly weren't expecting 555 of us to turn up and only had one open. I've got my ticket already just so I dont have to queue.

simon195

Sep 11, 2007
Roof.
Easy to get to.
6 pointer.
They have no fans.
The boys need us.
GET UP THERE!!

easy to get there ??? where do you live ..round the corner, about 3 train changes from gatwick if i went ...the grounds a dive, the areas a dive, and what makes you think were gonna win ???? NO THANKS !!!!

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
I'll be there. First game since the first game of the season for me. I live pretty close to the ground (London Bridge) so it's an easy away match to attend!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
easy to get there ??? where do you live ..round the corner, about 3 train changes from gatwick if i went ...the grounds a dive, the areas a dive, and what makes you think were gonna win ???? NO THANKS !!!!

Well it does depend where you are travelling from I suppose.

But for those in Brighton and along the mainline to London it is easy to get to!

Actually the ground isnt that bad compared to say, Brentford.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
And the biggest positive that no one has yet mentioned is that its the Albion playing somewhere other than Withdean.
We have scored 22 away but only 11 at home.
We have won 5 league games on the road, only 2 at home.

Doesn't mean we'll win, but there's twice as much chance than there is at Withdean.
JS:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here